Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Free Phone Calls in the US and Canada - No Catch

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Phone Calls in the US and Canada - No Catch

In my other life (outside of MiceChat) I'm the Sr. VP of Marketing and Product development for a big telecom company.

One of the things I have been working on this year is creating fun little applications and web services.

The newest one is a free phone service called Plumble

Plumble let's you may free calls to anywhere in the US or Canada in exchange for listening to a short voice ad. If the service is successful, we'll expand that to UK, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, and a few other locations.

Please feel free to give the service a try. We don't ask for any information from you (no sign-up, no credit card, nothing). You just call and chat with your friends.

Give Plumble, the FREE phone service a try and let me know what you think.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Free Phone Calls in the US and Canada - No Catch

Cool! Thanks for the information.

Re: Free Phone Calls in the US and Canada - No Catch

Thanks Dusty,

question, do the calls originate from whatever country you're dialling? If I call a friend in Canada, it's not just I who gets charged international dialling, usually he gets charged just for picking up since it's a foreign caller, so I wonder if this is the case or if I can finally yak it up in 5 minute bites with friends north of the border?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.