Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Problems with Visions Fantastic?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Visions Fantastic?

Does anyone know what's the problemis with VF? I was unable to get into the site last night and tonight. I was however was able to get into it this morning. So, does anyone have an idea on what the problem might be?

Thanks,
    jrh1985

Re: Problems with Visions Fantastic?

Can't tell u exactly. However, they have really been doing some hard work over there with upgrades and stuff. They may just be doing some work on the site to make it better for us. I'm sure it'll be back soon, they always are!

Comment

The server was crashing yesterday and they had to reboot it or something. Today might be more of the same. I'm sure they're looking into it.

Comment

Been having some hardware issues and hopefully my host will have things straigtened out soon. They recently moved all their operations from Houston to Miami.
        Visions Fantastic!

Comment

Why the move from Houston to Miami?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X