Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Need an Entertainment book??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Entertainment book??

My boys are both selling Entertainment Books for their latest fundraiser. There are over 160 cities available. You can order online & they get credit for their school and shipping is free.

If you're interested please pm me.

Thanks
    Dsnylndmom & Dsnylndboys
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 09-05-2005, 10:22 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Need an Entertainment book??

Heehee- my kids are too......fun isn't it.

Comment

Re: Need an Entertainment book??

Shoot! I pre-ordered mine several months ago....and come to think of it, it was supposed to be here by now! :blink:

I used the entertainment website to book our stay at a resort this weekend and I saved $45/night from what the resort was asking by booking through entertainment.com, people!! Order your book already.....you'll save lots of bucks!!

Chloe's preschool is selling the Chinook Book this year (www.chinookbook.net), which I'm not real thrilled with....but they're popular in Portland and very cool, it's just the selling part that sucks. But it's only $20 and a lot of good local coupons, especially from small businesses and really nice restaurants and cafes.

I love Entertainment books!!!

Good luck!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X