Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

looking for this knd of fire place insert

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for this knd of fire place insert

or something like it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Electric...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: looking for this knd of fire place insert

Interesting.....

As a trading spaces junkie- I love the idea of putting lots of big candles in the fireplace- they look really pretty and when you light them, OMG, its so pretty.

You can also take logs and drill holes in them to make your own candleholders, for votives or tapers.

I have also seen at Sam's Club a fireplace kit- a big metal candleholder thingie for inside the fireplace and then a screen and tools for outside.

Good Luck!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
      Interesting.....

As a trading spaces junkie- I love the idea of putting lots of big candles in the fireplace- they look really pretty and when you light them, OMG, its so pretty.

You can also take logs and drill holes in them to make your own candleholders, for votives or tapers.

I have also seen at Sam's Club a fireplace kit- a big metal candleholder thingie for inside the fireplace and then a screen and tools for outside.

Good Luck!
      I never thought of putting candles in the wood, great idea!!! I have a big fireplace, but they closed it off and its just a big open space, I want the kids to be happy about santa coming down it this year, last year we lived in an apartment so santa had to come thru the front door lol! Now we can really be authentic ( well sort of LOL!
      I want it to look like a fire is going. I also need to find those stocking holders, we are going to have an authentic christmas this year if it kills me!

Comment

I saw a very nice Christmas display in a fireplace once. It had different levels, all covered by that white cotton so it looked like little hills and valleys. Then all of the little chrismas village houses were put in and bits of holly were dispersed throughout the display. Around the perimiter of the fireplace was a string of holly like a frame. When the houses were lit up, and the twinlke lights were on around it...it was magical. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churro
          I saw a very nice Christmas display in a fireplace once. It had different levels, all covered by that white cotton so it looked like little hills and valleys. Then all of the little chrismas village houses were put in and bits of holly were dispersed throughout the display. Around the perimiter of the fireplace was a string of holly like a frame. When the houses were lit up, and the twinlke lights were on around it...it was magical. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
          you know you have given me awsome idea's!! I have a light up village, thank you so much!!! if I do not use it for the christmas time I will definatly put it there after the holidays. this village is not just for christmas! thank you so much!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X