Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

BBQ at Kevin Smith's house

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ at Kevin Smith's house

Visit Kevin Smith's website for more great auction items!
    http://www.viewaskew.com/katrina/

We'll have you and a guest over to Kev's house for steaks, brews, and good convo. And if you play poker, there's a chance you'll win your donation bid back! (Winner responsible for their own travel and lodgings. Barbecue date and end time at Kev's discretion.)

Starting Bid: $500
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: BBQ at Kevin Smith's house

oh man- sign me and TinkPink up- that would be awesome! I really admire him for doing something like this.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

That would be so cool! After watching his campus shows and reading his blog, I think he would be one of the most interesting and FUN guys to spend an evening with!

Comment

Very Cool.
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
          oh man- sign me and TinkPink up- that would be awesome! I really admire him for doing something like this.
          Oh man! That would be so awesome! He is really someone who I would LOVE to meet! I think he is a GENIOUS!!!
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Isn't he the best! Did anyone see him on Degrassi? Where does he live - it says you are responsible for your own travel & lodging. But, hey, it is all for a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupcake
              Isn't he the best! Did anyone see him on Degrassi? Where does he live - it says you are responsible for your own travel & lodging. But, hey, it is all for a good cause.
              He and his family live here in Los Angeles. Imagine a once-in-a-lifetime evening and it's tax-deductable! Here's a great picture from his site of his bedroom office - check out the wall artwork!!!!
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

And Jason Mewes has a bedroom there also, can you imagine, dinner and poker with Jay and Silent Bob!

Comment

OK, so as an aid to the hoplessly clueless among us (ie, me) This Kevin guy is some sort of a Matt Drudge for the Entertainment world type of guy???

Thanks.
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner
                    OK, so as an aid to the hoplessly clueless among us (ie, me) This Kevin guy is some sort of a Matt Drudge for the Entertainment world type of guy???

Thanks.
                    Are you saying you don't know who Kevin Smith is??? Excuse me while I gasp in shock...!

j/k :cwink:

Kevin is only my favorite film maker of all time. He wrote/directed/stared in movies like Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and Jersey Girl.

I think what makes his movies is the dialogue which I find amazing. Mallrats is one of my favorite movies, not because of the storyline- which is somewhat silly and shallow- but the dialogue of the characters. And Dogma is one of the most thought provoking movies regarding religion, albeit veiled under a edgy slapstick comedy.

Just my opinion. I LOVE Kevin Smith!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Just to add: The highest bid as of right now is $6500.00!!!

I think we can forget about it DQ, unless one of us wins the lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                        Are you saying you don't know who Kevin Smith is??? Excuse me while I gasp in shock...!

Kevin is only my favorite film maker of all time. He wrote/directed/stared in movies like Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and Jersey Girl.

I think what makes his movies is the dialogue which I find amazing. Mallrats is one of my favorite movies, not because of the storyline- which is somewhat silly and shallow- but the dialogue of the characters. And Dogma is one of the most thought provoking movies regarding religion, albeit veiled under a edgy slapstick comedy.

Girl - I just knew I loved ya! I'm so happy to find people who are like me, really, I'm not a freak. Or, maybe we all are? :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink

Ohhh!!! THAT Kevin Smith....

Nope, still don't know him and I seem to have missed all those movies. Guess I won't be bidding.
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

well get out and rent those movies!!! Genious, pure genious.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
                              Girl - I just knew I loved ya! I'm so happy to find people who are like me, really, I'm not a freak. Or, maybe we all are? :lmao:
                              MiceChat- Connecting Freaks with Freaks Since 2004. :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X