Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Were you at Disneyland today? (3/15)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you at Disneyland today? (3/15)

I heard it was actually pretty busy today. Just got a twitter alert that Agent Zero over at GCT just posted some pics.

Here's the link: Agent Zero

Re: Were you at Disneyland today? (3/15)

Yes, it was pretty busy. We got there about 2, left about 4.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

It was way to crowded today. Welcome to Spring Break.

Comment

Oh yeah I almost forgot (duh) about spring break. If I remember correctly this is just about the time that kids are going on break in this area.

Hey I'd rather be at Disneyland during spring break than some place like Magic Mountain (ugh).

Comment

Arrived at Disneyland around 3pm and all lots were full except the one next to Paradise Pier Hotel. That's a walk in itself. Both parks were crowded but it seemed parking was a lot worst than the parks. Yes the parks were crowded, but you could still work your way around. Only rode King Arthur's C.for the kiddies and then Got out of Dodge! Man, when the sun went down it got really cold!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X