Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

E-Ticket Magazine CDROM

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Ticket Magazine CDROM

I'm looking to see if anyone here might be interested in selling CDROMS of the E-Ticket magazine. Since they are no longer available from normal e-tailers, I guess I need to start asking around this way.
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos! ....

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 63!
    D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

Re: E-Ticket Magazine CDROM

Were you able to find any copies of these CDs? I read that the Walt Disney Family Museum has copies of some of the magazines themselves, but I'm not sure about the CDs. I'd like to get these, too.

ETA: Just noticed that they do carry all 3. Now if they'd offer them online that would be great!
    Last edited by Carolc; 09-04-2010, 08:43 AM.

Re: E-Ticket Magazine CDROM

Yeah $60 a pop, ouch

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.