Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

My dad is going to be kicked out of his apt in about a week. He is a good guy just fell into a bad situation with the econimy. I am selling jewlery on ebay at low prices and alot of buy it nows for him. The jewlery is going for .99 to 20 dollars. These pieces usualy sell for 50-60 dollars but desperate times call for desperate measures. I love my dad with all my heart. I will always be daddy's little girl. Please check out my pieces on ebay. My screen name on ebay kittykat.949 Also my paypal account is disneylandkitty@sbcglobal.net. Every sale will help. I'm just tring to get my dad some food money. Thank you so much micechat from the bottom of my heart. I love my daddy!!!
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 08-20-2010, 02:12 PM.

Re: Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

Due to the economy, I can't buy anything from you. But I will keep your dad in my prayers.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

Thank you very much!!!

Comment

aw im so sorry. Where will he go? Can he stay with you?
        ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

he will be on the streets we just don't have any room he will be visiting alot though... i appriciate anyone that checks out my ebay items.

Comment

thank you to anyone that has bought so far

Comment

i'm praying for my daddy

Comment

my dad only has a couple days left... please help if u can....

Comment

I placed a bid on an item. I hope your dad finds better times soon.
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

thankyou so much it means alot to me.

Comment

My dad thanks everyone also... he has never been in a place this dark before... i have always been daddy little girl and I just want to help him as much as i can.

Comment

Your daddy is lucky to have such a caring daughter.

I remember you selling some radio station park maps a while back. Got anything like that or just selling the bling?
                        Originally posted by Grumpee
                        I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

let me double check if I have any maps left... I will post tonight when i get home.

Comment

Handmade sterling silver...... Handmade Sterling Silver Turquoise Scorpion Ring Sz 6 - eBay (item 180549868943 end time Aug-26-10 18:04:41 PDT)

Comment

Handmade Sterling Silver Sunstone Scorpion Ring Sz 7 - eBay (item 180549876031 end time Aug-26-10 18:23:43 PDT)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X