Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Would like to propose at Club 33

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to propose at Club 33

This request is to any Club 33 members. I would like to propose to my girlfriend at Club 33. Both she and I are huge fans of Disney but most especially her. It would mean the world to her if we could have a meal (preferably dinner but anything would be wonderful) at the club and I would then pop the question to her. I would of course be willing to pay for this request. Please contact me for any further details.

Re: Would like to propose at Club 33

good luck with that...

Comment

Very good luck. If I still had connections, I'd hook you up. I did the same thing, but we ate dinner there, and I proposed at the Balcony Fantasmic viewing. All in all a great night.
      Honor those who fall under the sword.
      But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

If you can't get Club 33 reservations (and good luck, many members are wary to make reservations for people they don't know) it would be just as nice to get a waterside table at the Blue Bayou and balcony reservations for Fantasmic as Reaver suggested. Any place in New Orleans Square is romantic and would be a good spot to pop the question. Just make sure someone is nearby with a camera to capture to moment! Good luck.
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X