Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Club 33 reservation

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 33 reservation

I'm hoping this is worth a try, but if there is anyone who can get me a reservation for 2 before Jan 24th, I'm wanting to propose to my GF of 5 years there. Disneyland is the place it just has to happen for us, she loves it more than anything and I would like to make it special. I play professional baseball and will be leaving for Florida spring training on the 24th and would like to do this before I leave. Please PM me if anyone has any sources that could help with a reservation. I live in San Diego. Thank you.

Re: Club 33 reservation

Score us a couple tickets to a few World Series games and maybe...just maybe.
    But seriously, your first post to the community and you try to bum some C33 passes? Hoo boy.

Comment

If I play in the series next year, sure thing! PM me and we'll talk, but I don't want to violate rules. As for trying to bum passes, all I did was ask in a disney community, wasn't expecting such a degrading reply there Steve. This means a lot to me, sorry I'm new here, but the disney community extends way past this forum.

Comment

Welcome to MC.
        Maybe as you make friends on here, you'll get lucky and one of them might invite you as a guest.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X