Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

New Disney Web Site - Disney Chris Dot Com

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disney Web Site - Disney Chris Dot Com

Come Visit me on my new site --- Lots of cool features

1 - Song of the Day - Every day I will post a rare Disney song and you can listen to it on my home page

2 - The Disneyland Story - A History of Disneyland - as featured in my recent a Day at Disneyland companion book

3 - Song of the Day Archive - After the end of each day, the songs from song of the day will be moved here. So far I have three songs there.

4 - Track Listings - I have a complete list of all my Disney music, so people can make requests for my radio station.

5- Link to my radio station directly from my home page, 24 hour a day stream of rare Disney film television and theme park soundtracks.

****edit July 3, 2012 - station is off the air for the interim, stay tuned for future updates***

6 - Disney Fan Poll - You can cast your vote on a number of Disney related topics. The current poll asks for your favorite American Disney theme park.

7 - Mouseka-fact of the Day - I will put a new bit of Disney trivia on my homepage every day. Check out my page to see today's Mouseka-fact.

8 - ANOTHER NEW FEATURE JUST ADDED --- DISNEY CHARACTER CEILING BOARDER

Some of you who are on Mousebits are aware of my ceiling boarder. I showed my progress on Mousebits. I have posted the entire completed banner on my web site, so people can copy paste print and assemble their own banner. Take a look even if you have seen it on this site, because I have posted it in a much easier to view format.

For those unfamiliar with the project. I made a massive boarder that encircles my entire apartment, depicting hundreds of Disney characters, arranged in chronological sequence spanning from 1928 - 1967 I stopped at Jungle Book because it was Walt's last animated film. I photo-shopped the entire thing and it took months to assemble. Come check it out.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012, 07:58 AM.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Re: New Disney Web Site - Disney Chris Dot Com

I have been posting a new song of the day each day for the past week, since I first started my new web site. I have 8 classic Disney songs now posted, so come and listen. Some real rare gems you won't find anywhere else. I also re-edit and re-mix everything, and the sound quality is excellent. I will continue posting a new song of the day every day, so over time there will be quite a collection built. There is a complete list of all my music located on my web site as well, so if you have a request for song of the day let me know.

I also have a Mousekafact of the day - a bit of Disney trivia. I update this every day too, so come see today's fun fact, and come back every day to see a brand new fun fact. Today's fun fact is about Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012, 07:59 AM.

An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

I am now up to 12 songs posted on my web site. - the collection grows every day. Today's Mousekafact is about Fantasia. Come pay a visit to DisneyChris.com.
      Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Today's Mousekafact of the day is a little known fact about Main Street USA - and the song of the day is from a 1973 Walt Disney World attraction. Come by to see and hear. DisneyChris.com

Comment

I just spent the last three days adding an exciting new feature to my web site and just finished this morning...

***NEW FOR JULY 2012***
          SONG OF THE YEAR TIMELINE

TRAVEL THRU THE DECADES OF THE PAST CENTURY AS YOU HEAR ONE CLASSIC DISNEY SONG REPRESENTING EACH YEAR OF THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY FROM 1928 - 2011.

You can hear all these songs at my site, one for every year from 1928 to 2011 --- and later this year I will be taking a vote to choose the best Disney song of the year for 2012.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X