Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Park Maps-- new thread..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Maps-- new thread..

.. uughh opening new thread on park maps, i came back today to adjust something and it was locked.sooo here is the park map thread for the boards!! anyhow...

**update**

***** so life took wrenches and tossed them at me, i only got DL christmas maps, if you want one let me know!***

As the map covers change throughout the season i will post a photo of the current maps
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM.

Re: Park Maps-- new thread..

mods, plse keep this thread open because i update frequently, and i want people to be able to post here if they need too..thanks!

Comment

do these the Halloween maps????
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I SWEAR!! I SWEAR!!

i WILL HAVE the HALLOWEEN maps soon!!!!! Sorry for the delay, i been sick with a bad, bad, bad cold..

Comment

Sorry there's been so few responses. I don't know what my fascination is with park maps but I can never get enough. I always scan them and send them over to Theme Park Maps to share with everyone else. I've got 5-6 maps framed and mounted on the walls around my house, mostly the day maps you get at the entrance but a few of them are the DL maps you can get in the Emporium. That last one has come in extremely handy over the last year as I build DL in a 3D modeling program. ( Almost 85% done. ) In short, I just love maps and although I don't currently need one, I should extend a "thanks" to you for making these available for everyone else who's into this.

Thanks.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
              I always scan them and send them over to Theme Park Maps to share with everyone else...

The newest maps on this site date to 2011... ???

Comment

I haven't been there since 2010. Anyone else care to donate? It's not all about me. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                  The newest maps on this site date to 2011... ???
                  I am not sure about those maps. ,i send out the maps in the mail that are in post #1, they are from the park and they are new, i have not gotten the Halloween maps yet.. i am going next week.. i just been sick and haven't been able to get to the parks.

Comment

I've got a stack of maps about 300!!!
                    i think I may send some to that site....

Comment

I have not been able to get the halloween maps like promised!! not end of the world!! i am shooting for xmas maps now..LOL sorry i just been sick and it's been tough..but i kinda still have some of what is post#1.

Comment

*Update!*
                        I have Christmas maps from DISNEYLAND.. getting DCA maps tomorrow!!

i promise! lol..

Comment

Awesome!
                          For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

yep wiigirl..it won't be like Halloween, where i said i was going to get them and never made it to the parks, not this time, i am going tomorrow, i will be there ALL DAY.. i will get the DCA maps so that i can make sets for anyone that wants a set! LOL and i will post the photo too!

Comment

did you get them???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X