Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Forum signatures?!? :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum signatures?!? :)

Ever wondered how to make a forum signature that is glittery and has a Character or photo? Have you ever wanted one? Well because i am such a wiz(well kinda) with Photoshop I am willing to make a forum signature for any member on here that would like one. :yea:

I can do Disney Characters, I can do flowers, I can do signatures themed to holidays,I can do glitter or I can do just plain with out glitter, I can do "name fills". I got tons of colors and fonts.
    :ap:

So! If you are interested either PM me or post your request here in this thread!

Here is just some examples of what i can do, sorry about the size on some of them ( please note i can either include your actual name or just your profile ID )

SO many styles!!!! Even Birthday themed! not these exact balloons, but you get the point!

Skim through the thread, i have various styles as examples on post #3 and #25

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-09-2013, 11:06 AM.

Re: Forum signatures?!?

I am still doing signatures!! I got one done for a member... it takes me like no time at all, don't be shy if you want one!! it is halloween season so i can do some halloween themed signatures!

Comment

...MORE EXAMPLES!!!

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

PoisonedApples created a great signature for me (see below) and did an excellent job. Very fast, and great work. A million thanks.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
        An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

THANK YOU DISNEY CHRIS!

**UPDATE** CHRISTMAS IS COMING.. AND I AM WILL BE STARTING TO MAKE CHRISTMAS THEMED SIGNATURES SOON, SO HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT ONE...

I can also make fall themed and do regular ones like Clara's and Disney Chris's and Mratigan's.. just let me know what you want! And i will see what i can do!!

thank you!!

Comment

Oh I might take you up on a Christmas one...

Comment

How about a Thanksgiving one?

Comment

Indeed. I'd like a Thanksgiving one for the rest of this month and a Christmas one for December.
                Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Last edited by clara; 04-26-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

see mine its for Christmas
                    thanks again
                    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I would like to humbly request a Christmas themed one. And then a regular one perhaps after that.
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I would looooove a Christmas themed one with either Steamboat Willy (or any "old school"-looking Mickey), R2-D2, or a stormtrooper. I know, I have a weird mix of favorites.

OH! Or Zero!!! I LOVE ZERO!!
                        Last edited by KellyMcG86; 11-27-2012, 07:04 PM.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Thank you!!!!
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

k. guys u got your siggys! awesome barry, urs looks RAD!! LOL no problem dude!
                            i hope everyone rememerd to save GIF to their computers incase you lose it or take it down and want to use it next year( of course i can always make another!)

Comment

Thank you!!! I LOVE my Zero sig - he is rather versatile, I think, so I can use him whenever I want!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X