Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Micechatters: Help me out!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechatters: Help me out!

I know this isn't relevant to park discussion, but it definitely is related to the parks! If anyone here has tumblr, facebook, twitter, anything and could promote this incredible project I've been apart of, I'll be forever grateful. The picture looks like this;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dear photo (491x500).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	26792

The project is to hold a previous photo you've taken years before, and place it exactly where it is or would be in the present day. You then write a message to that photograph or memory and can share it with thousands of people on
    The website has become so popular that many of the photos have been featured in a book, and I found the inspiration to take some of my photos along to the parks about 3 weeks ago after I'd seen another fellow do the same on Main St.
    If anyone you know has a tumblr blog, please like and reblog. Anyone else, could you please promote and support it? It would mean the absolute world to me. If not, I hope you as well use this for inspiration to do the same.

The link:
    Dear Photograph

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.