Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Dis After Dark Podcast

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis After Dark Podcast

Hi Micechat Forums just thought I'd let you know that Dis After Dark Podcast has joined the wonderful MicePod Podcast Network, so please go & check out the show. Doug Barnes & Dusty Sage are guests on the latest episode so why not pour yourself a drink & join the boys down The Mouses Head Pub & chat all things Disney. Let us know what you think. I help out behind the scenes & if you'd like to be a guest to sink a pint & chat Disney drop us an email to podcast@disafterdark.com

Last edited by Bcl1973; 09-10-2013, 06:44 AM.

Re: Dis After Dark Podcast

And here is one of the Co-hosts if you wish to say Hi :-)

Comment

Me too {waves}

Comment

Hello guys. Welcome to the Micepod. It's great to have a fellow UK podcast onboard, I'm sure you'll find Micechat very welcoming.

Comment

Just listened to the latest episode. Good show! Glad to know there are other podcasters out there who enjoy a good drink and some Disney talk!
          Last edited by Guy Hutchinson; 10-16-2013, 08:58 AM. Reason: typo
          sigpic
          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X