Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Win a Chicken Little DVD

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Chicken Little DVD

Did you love Chicken Little? Or perhaps did you hate it, but need a present for someone you don't like that much? Or perhaps you are indifferent of the movie but like to have every Disney animated movie in your collection.

Either way, if you would like to win a CL DVD, enter this contest. All you have to do is answer this question....
    If you saw a Chicken standing on the opposite of the road during rush hour, what would your reaction be? Let it cross the road and witness it's death, go on the other side and help it cross or take it home and take care of it or something else?

“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Re: Win a Chicken Little DVD

I'm just not that creative, and really don't want a copy. Even Wolfette said she didn't want that Disney flick!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Re: Win a Chicken Little DVD

Can't even give them away??

Give me $5 (and its receipt), and I'll take it off your hands.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.