Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

ATTN: IRC Users

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: IRC Users

Need some help here... I'm sure a few of you hang out at #disney-central often, so a few here should find this of interest.

Well, my roommate has been a really big presence on IRC for a long time and he's recently opened up a website designed as a web-based community for other IRC users. It's pretty much like a MySpace of IRC at the moment...

Well, the site's only 3 days old and already it has more than 50 users, which is a pretty decent start for something that just popped out of nowhere.

But we need some input -- ideas, changes, etc.

The website: IRCLusers.com

Some features so far:

Profile that contains listings of your usual channels and servers
    Blog
    Photo Galleries
    Connections
    Private Messaging

More to come, but we need input -- suggestions, problems, ideas, etc. Consider this to be a beta testing period since the site is so new.

I am one of the admins at the site, so you can just contact me about the site if you'd like. My nick there is Boojum.
    Last edited by FrumiousBoojum; 04-16-2006, 09:54 AM.
    -Tim

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X