Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Anyone wanna get me into Club 33?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna get me into Club 33?

With all the mice chat connections out there - is there anyone willing to let me take a peek into Club 33?? That's all I want, just a chance to see what all the hubbub is about!!!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Anyone wanna get me into Club 33?

Originally posted by BFJen
    With all the mice chat connections out there - is there anyone willing to let me take a peek into Club 33?? That's all I want, just a chance to see what all the hubbub is about!!!
    Let your fingers do the Googling, there are many places where you can find ;ots of detailed pictures of the inside. Including the fancy restrooms, the Trophy Room, the elevator, etc.

(And don't start begging anyone here for a C33 invite, or the MC Moderators will get your post sent off to Neverland real fast. It's in the Rules.)

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

You know I've never actually read the rules - hmmmm...
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

My friend works for VMK and fanaggled a dinner in club 33 about 2 weeks ago. She said it was like a nice restaurant. From what I gathered it was very nice but nothing sooo special for the price.
        Janette

Comment

Yes, take it from me. The first rule of Club 33 is that we do not talk about Club 33.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
            Yes, take it from me. The first rule of Club 33 is that we do not talk about Club 33.

Ha! The second rule of Club 33? WE DON'T TALK ABOUT CLUB 33.

Ahhahhahha! Love that movie :0)

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

I worked directly underneath the Club for five years. A former supervisor of mine from Tahitian Terrace days took over as the manager. It wasn't that big a deal of me, but I never even asked him for a look...because it was just understood...it just isn't done.

Please, no disrepect intended here, BFJen.

--Barry
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I think it's odd... it's like when you have that one aunt or uncle that you just DONT talk about... odd. :0)

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet
                  I think it's odd... it's like when you have that one aunt or uncle that you just DONT talk about... odd. :0)
                  Yep, got one of those... but I don't want to talk about it, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                    Yep, got one of those... but I don't want to talk about it, thanks.
                    Talk about what? ;-)
                    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I most definitely don't want to talk about the stuff I can't talk about and shouldn't be talking about. Wait, what were we talking about?

PS - Did you coordinate the suspenders with the shed picture? Very "Frontierland" of you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X