Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Jim Hill in the News (All article threads merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Hill in the News (All article threads merged)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/04/20....ap/index.html

Now hes making CNN headline news!

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
    Now hes making CNN headline news!
    Can't we all?
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

what, how on earth (why on earth) did CNN pick this up?
      WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

I hate people like that. He reminds me of the fat obsessed stalker guy from Toy Story 2. :lol: :lol: :lol:
        Last edited by Derekuda; 04-20-2005, 10:29 AM.
        Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
          Jim Hill is a fat piece of ****! I hate people like that. He reminds me of the fat obsessed stalker guy from Toy Story 2. :lol: :lol: :lol:
          Is it necessary to emphasize the man's girth and HATE him for his appearance? That's pretty shallow.

How about disliking him for what he does or doesn't do, rather than his appearance? How'd you like to be judged negatively for your looks?
          My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks. As stated by Evil Minion:
            Originally posted by Evil Minion
            Personal Attacks
            It seems some poster just cannot respect other people's opinions.
            After closing a thread yesterday due to personal attacks, I'm posting this warning:

Do not personally attack other posters
            and do not personally attack other websites
            or you will be kicked off the boards.

Have a nice day.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Sorry, i edited to make it more friendly. I still hate the man and his FAT lies thou.
              Beautify Yourself

Comment

I'm glad they put Disney's statement in there, at least. As dumb as it is that it even made it on CNN (and this far after the fact! It's been weeks!!), at least Disney had the opportunity to point out that DL is private property and can have any policies it wants. I have, however, lost some respect for CNN.
                -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

The AP just released the story (a rewrite of a previous story), it also ran in two Florida Newspapers (Orlando Sentinel and the South Florida Sun-Sentinel in this morning's editions....
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Please note: MiceChat is not the official message board for Jim Hill Media.
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                      I'm glad they put Disney's statement in there, at least. As dumb as it is that it even made it on CNN (and this far after the fact! It's been weeks!!), at least Disney had the opportunity to point out that DL is private property and can have any policies it wants. I have, however, lost some respect for CNN.
                      Maybe this is an example of why CNN has tanked in the ratings over the past year.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

I dislike Jim Hill's website. Its almost never correct, and just worthless reading about "what would have been". It just makes you sad. Why read it?

Jim Hill is obvioulsy very determined, which is great, but there is a line to draw. He needs to accept defeat sometimes. If he cant give his tours than he can't.

Comment

Isn't it about time WE gave up on these stupid slam Jim Hill threads? I don't know the guy, prolly won't ever- and I am sure there are better things to do- or better forums for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                            Please refrain from personal attacks. As stated by Evil Minion:
                            I never saw this.. where was it?
                            >>Alan<<
                            Member 216

Comment

I think it was a personal attack on Jim Hill...

And forget CNN, this went on the AP News Wire. MOST papers and news stations will have it. It's huge news.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X