Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

OPEN HOUSE Sunday - Anaheim Hills 3/2.5

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPEN HOUSE Sunday - Anaheim Hills 3/2.5

Yep, it's the weekend and that means another Goonie open house! This Sunday, 9/3, from 12-5pm. Stop by and have a look!

This week's property is 8214 E. White Fir Lane, Anaheim Hills. It's off the 91 at Weir Canyon Rd.

3 beds, 2 1/2 baths, 1664 square feet.
    It has a 2-car garage, new stove/oven/microwave, surround sound, and central air.

Come by and visit!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: OPEN HOUSE Sunday - Anaheim Hills 3/2.5

Okay, looks like you get off the 91 at Weir Cyn Road, and go south (that'll be make a right to most folks), then go Right on Serrano to Somerset and turn left into the neighborhood. Right on Lone Pine, and that curves around a corner to become White Fir.

I suggest mapping, even though it's fairly easy.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Looks awesome and exactly what my mom and I want, I'm afraid of the price though haha.

Comment

Dear, if you and your mom are looking for something, don't hesitate to ask me to help you find something!

Comment

Ohh that's okay we can only dream about moving into another house. No funds for it. Not until I sell my screenplay anyway then it's off to San Diego for me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X