Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Camera Help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Help

I am deciding what camerca to buy for my graduation and trips to DL... i ahev ruled out a digital camera do to lack of a computer to dowload the pictures onto... here is the one I would like to get..

My Camera

any comments or suggestions
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
    I am deciding what camerca to buy for my graduation and trips to DL... i ahev ruled out a digital camera do to lack of a computer to dowload the pictures onto... here is the one I would like to get..

My Camera

any comments or suggestions

I would look for something that has a better zoom ratio. A baby zoom sometimes will not get you the shots you realy want. Remeber. when buying a camera, figure out what you need then go a little better. This is a camera you can quickly grow out of.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Comment

Camera

There is an old truism in photography "If you want good pictures you gonna have to lug around some weight.
      Glass lens are better and heavier than plastic lens. Big lens are better than small ones and so on.
      Look at the Canon Sure Shot 105u Camera.
      Nice box.

Comment

I don't know what your price range is, but check out the Canon Rebel or one of the others in the Canon Family. It has many lens to choose from.

Liquidspaceman singing off...
        -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
        adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
        our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X