Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

    I made a new site, vmk 101, and i am in need of staff and banners!!

    I need an animator, and an editor, please see site for more info.

    I also need banners, there is currently a banner contest for who can make the coolest banners, if you have the time to make one please post it here! Thanks alot for all your help!

    PS - Best Banner gets a coolio prize!

    If i am breaking any rules, Im very sorry, I will edit post, and ask for the thread to be closed.

  • #2
    Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

    I am sorry, but this is breaking the rules.
    This is why:
    Originally posted by FAQ
    While we appreciate the idea of getting the latest news from the community, we ask that you refrain from posts that only promote another website. However, feel free to put a link in your signature, or use the homepage option in your profile. Discussions about specific articles/news from another website may be moved to the Community Outpost forum.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

      Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
      I am sorry, but this is breaking the rules.
      This is why:
      i was talking to another mod, and they said they werent sure if this is against rules, bc i am asking for a banner, so far 1 person says it is, if more people do i will close it, Sorry!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

        Mods, if this needs to be closed, go ahead and close it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

          Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
          I am sorry, but this is breaking the rules.
          This is why:
          Relax. :cwink: She was not trying to break any rules.

          How about we just take a deep breath and I will move this to the Community Outpost forum? You can post a link to this thread as well if you'd like in your signature or to your site. There isn't a harm in that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

            Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Relax. :cwink: She was not trying to break any rules.

            How about we just take a deep breath and I will move this to the Community Outpost forum? You can post a link to this thread as well if you'd like in your signature or to your site. There isn't a harm in that.
            ok, thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

              sweet! ill check it out

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                I'll make a banner under 1 condition.. you put VMKFanz on your site. K? Banners coming soon

                Last edited by ineedafriend; 12-05-2006, 12:30 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                  Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                  I'll make a banner under 1 condition.. you put VMKFanz on your site. K? Banners coming soon

                  cool banner friend, and yes Ill put you on there. u mean your site? Your high score is already on there. Also looking for STAFF!! and a holiday banner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                    Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                    cool banner friend, and yes Ill put you on there. u mean your site? Your high score is already on there. Also looking for STAFF!! and a holiday banner
                    Yeah, me site, it's in my signature. I'll get working on a holiday banner.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                      Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                      Yeah, me site, it's in my signature. I'll get working on a holiday banner.
                      thanks, I will update this week end, or friday, sorry over load of school work.
                      which is why i need an editor. -_-

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                        Here's this:


                        And this:


                        Sorry I messed up on the first one and the second's too big. I'll get working on the sometime tomorrow hopefully.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                          cool thanks! could ya make the text color on the second one different, please? and thank you, will be updating 2morrow. So I will out your banner up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                            So far the site looks good and is easy to navigate. Can't wait to see the banners.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: VMK 101 Staff Banner Contest

                              Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                              So far the site looks good and is easy to navigate. Can't wait to see the banners.
                              Thanks, I'm glad people are actually looking at it, hee hee.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X