Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Wanted: Mickey Mouse Snowman Plush Hat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Mickey Mouse Snowman Plush Hat

Hi everyone!

I couldn't get to the park to pick up one of these hats during the holidays, and I've promised it to someone, and I need it within the next 2 weeks.

Disneyland and WDW is completely sold out, so if you or anyone you know can sell one to me, I would be forever grateful.

Please PM me ASAP if you have one.

Thanks!!
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Wanted: Mickey Mouse Snowman Plush Hat

If I find one at the parks this week I will definetely purchase it for you, who knows, I may stop by the outlet store (after-holiday shopping yay!) and I know they should have it.

Comment

Re: Wanted: Mickey Mouse Snowman Plush Hat

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
      If I find one at the parks this week I will definetely purchase it for you, who knows, I may stop by the outlet store (after-holiday shopping yay!) and I know they should have it.
      Thank you so much! Maybe even Company D might have 'em.

I've called the outlet, and they said they don't have any, but who knows what might happen. Let me know if you find one.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X