Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Can We do Drama for you?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We do Drama for you?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this - if it isn't Mods please help!
    Some of you know I work with a traveling Drama Company called Covenant Players. We travel all around the world doing drama in churches, schools (public and private), nursing and retirement homes, military bases, prisons - basically anywhere there are people. We travel in small groups of three or four people is a specific geographical region. Normally I'm no where near California - however this time around (from now till the beginning of June) I will be touring around Southern California!!!!!!!
    Basically I want to put what we do out here and see if we could be of service to any of you! As mentioned we do drama - but we don't have a set program. We have over three thousand plays and we ask the groups that we work with for a theme so we can hit their needs. We tailor make each of our programs for that theme, the audience, and the time length. While we are a Christian group we do have plays that are appropriate for non-Christian/religious organizations (i.e. we do a lot of work in the Public Schools).
    If anyone is interested in more information just let me know! I LOVE what I do and just want to be able to share it with more people. A side note - because we travel all the time (we have no 'home base') we are always staying in other people's homes. We have a pretty good housing base here in So. Cal but we are always looking for new people to house us - it is a weird thing I know. But we are nice. Hehe. Just putting that out there as well.
    Anyway - just thought I would share what I do and see if we may be able to work with any of you at some point! Thanks for reading!!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X