Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disney Books

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Books

I've got a couple of Disney books to offer. They aren't particularly rare or valuable, but perhaps some MiceChatter would like to have them. The top one is a 1987 re-issue of a 1937 book. Lots of original illustrations. Very nice condition. The bottom one is from 1971. It's a little worn with a couple of rips and some marking on a page or two. The very first page, which is part of an illustration, is missing, but the same illustration is at the back also. None of the story, title page, etc. are missing. Lower left corner is a little chewed up. Pardon the partial pics. The books were too large for my scanner. They're about 12" x 10.5". First person to make me a fair offer, I will "media mail" them to you. (It's a little slow, but cheap)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tom Chaney; 06-07-2005, 04:07 PM. Reason: to add more information
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.