Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Gold record ed. of 6 CD set 4 sale--let's meet at park and save on shipping!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold record ed. of 6 CD set 4 sale--let's meet at park and save on shipping!

2 for sale, both sealed and numbers under 5000.
    We will be at the parks Aug. 7 through the 10th.
    We can meet somewhere and you won't have to pay any shipping cost!
    The black record ed. is currently going for $124, so yes, I would like to get more than that. The whole reason I bought them was so I could finance buying the bare bones edition coming in September. So if you are a collector now is your chance! They are going for crazy money on ebay with most charging $14 for shipping!

Re: Gold record ed. of 6 CD set 4 sale--let's meet at park and save on shipping!

Oh yea, I should add that we are leaving Friday the 5th, so if interested we would have to arrange something before then (I'm not taking them with us if no one contacts me before Friday).

Hmm, I was hoping to give some micechatters a deal, but I just may have to go the ebay route!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X