Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

1313southharborboulevard.com

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1313southharborboulevard.com

does anyone know the homepage to this site

1313southharborboulevard.com

I can't find it.

Re: 1313southharborboulevard.com

I'm confused. Isn't 1313southharborboulevard.com the homepage?
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Yea, I thought that too....and theres already a discussion about this site in the Outpost.

Comment

Moved to the Outpost.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Why have there been countless mentions of this site here recently? Is it really that special? I have never heard of it before and now it seems to come up every day? Just wondering.
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Its:

http://www.1313southharborblvd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
              Why have there been countless mentions of this site here recently? Is it really that special? I have never heard of it before and now it seems to come up every day? Just wondering.
              I visited it once. They had a lot of Disney attraction mp3's for download. I thought it was a pretty blatant violation of the Disney copyright. Some say the site was shut down by the hosting company for exceeding bandwidth. I suspect the Disney legal eagles heard about the site and justifiably took action.
              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Yeah, not a lot of info at the site.

"Account Suspended"

So I was just wondering what all of the hulabaloo is all about.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

It just went down. I actually had stuff on it before.

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim
                    I visited it once. They had a lot of Disney attraction mp3's for download. I thought it was a pretty blatant violation of the Disney copyright. Some say the site was shut down by the hosting company for exceeding bandwidth. I suspect the Disney legal eagles heard about the site and justifiably took action.
                    Okay gotcha!

Thanks for the info! I just didn't even know what the site was. I guess that's why everyone keeps bringing it up since it has disappeared.

Comment

Al had talked about the site several times in his updates without actually saying the name of the site. Before the 6-disc 50th set came out, this site offered a 13-disc (I believe) set that was very similar. It was free to download with artwork included. Pretty big deal considering that Disney didn't seem to "get" how much the fans wanted something like this. Most of the downloadables were previously released Disney stuff with some bootlegs (I'm assuming) and such mixed in. Al seemed a little conflicted over the site. He mentioned the copyright issues as well as calling Disney down for not coming up with something like this on their own. Thus, he wrote about it without actually writing about it, if you know what I mean.

As far as why it's not consistently up and running, there's been a lot of speculation on the boards. The guy running the site had some personal problems (he mentioned it on the site), I think there was a system crash or something, and he was getting a lot more hits than usual after word spread regarding what he was offering. Whether or not Disney has anything to do with it, I don't know.
                      "George Bush... is only for now."
                      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Im getting a feeling Dusty might come and shut us down.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X