Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update for February 10th!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update for February 10th!

Here's another Photo Update for y'all. Pictures are about 10 days old now, but with the recent server flakiness I'm happy to get 'em up at all! Some outstanding pictures taken during a stormy day...

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/dadd...10_Update.html
    Xttp://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2008_02_10_Update/2008_02_10_Update.html
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update for February 10th!

Those are so much fun to look at!!

Comment

*pout*

I am in love with the Splash Mtn picture, but, even though it says it is a desktop, it isn't...

It seems I am always whining in your threads. I use the desktops at work to give me something happy to look at.

Comment

In order to fund things like bandwidth, gasoline, annual passes, I ask for donations. Some wallpapers are held back as "thank you"s to those who donate. The Space Mountain shot is one of those. I even "cleaned up" the sides of the mountain so that it makes for a somewhat nicer looking desktop!
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

I can respect that.

Unfortunatly, in the middle of a divorce, with less than half of the monthly income I used to have, I have nothing extra to give to anyone.

Comment

I always love the pictures of the flowers. The tulip was so beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X