Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

New WDW Trip Report & Planning Podcast!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WDW Trip Report & Planning Podcast!

Good morning, everyone! I'm so glad to be a part of your forums! I have been reading these forums this morning and really love the place!! This is a site that I have just discovered, but will be visiting daily from now on!

I would like to let you know about a new project that I have started in the last month. It is the "Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast!" We have two shows a week with new "guests" talking about their recent trips to WDW! We talk about planning, resort stays, restaurant reviews, park experiences, etc! I think you all would love it!

Give us a shot and tell me what you think! We would love to have you come on the show to share your WDW experiences!

www.beourguestpodcast.com

Thanks,
    Mike

Re: New WDW Trip Report & Planning Podcast!

It's good, I like it.

Edit: Ha, ha, ha. Debbie from Dallas.

Edit x 2: I would suggest cutting the background music. It distracts me from the conversation.

Comment

love the premise of the show... keep up the good work
      So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick Mike View Post
        Good morning, everyone! I'm so glad to be a part of your forums! I have been reading these forums this morning and really love the place!! This is a site that I have just discovered, but will be visiting daily from now on!

I would like to let you know about a new project that I have started in the last month. It is the "Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast!" We have two shows a week with new "guests" talking about their recent trips to WDW! We talk about planning, resort stays, restaurant reviews, park experiences, etc! I think you all would love it!

Give us a shot and tell me what you think! We would love to have you come on the show to share your WDW experiences!

Thanks,
        Mike
        Hi Mike and welcome. What a great idea!!! Looking forward to checking it out...
        Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
        Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
        Favorite Sites for latest news:
        WDWNewToday.com
        WaltDisneyBoards.com
        DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Thanks so much!

The members here are so welcoming and share that passion that I have for WDW! I just know that I am going to love this place. I only wish I would have known about it sooner!

Thanks,
          Mike

Comment

I know that I shouldn't reply to my own post, however I did want to let everyone know that we will have a new and exciting partner with our podcast coming on board in the very near future! This is directly due to the exposure of our podcast here on Micechat.com! I just wanted to say thanks to all who have joined in our show, and soon you will find out about a really exciting opportunity for our listeners!

Check us out!

Thanks,
            Mike

Comment

Very cool! I have been to disneyland about 30 times (when I lived in CA), but I now live in Texas and am planning on a disneyworld trip in about 1-2 years, dependent upon how soon my two young grandsons can handle a trip like that!!
              Thanks again!!
              Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

Comment

Shortie,

Give us a shot! And tomorrow's episode might be the best one yet. I interview a couple about their visit to WDW and they talk about how they actually psudo-stalked the Disney Dream Squad. You have to hear the story to believe it! They were a lot of fun!

Thanks,
                Mike

Comment

We will have a very fun show coming out this Friday. The panel will be discussing their "Disney Favorites", similar to Samantha Brown's special from a few weeks back!

We would love to have you as a part of our podcast!

Thanks,
                  Mike

Comment

Very exciting!
                    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick Mike View Post

Thanks,
                      Mike
                      I listened to the Podcast before I even read this post! Love it! Have fun in MC! :thumbup:
                      Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I love MC!

Our latest show is now available. In this show, we talk about our "Disney Favorites" similar to Samantha Brown's Travel Channel special, but we used different categories. We talked about our favorite park music, favorite "WDW feeling", favorite WDW tradition, and much more!

Please give us a shot! You can even listen while visiting the Mice Chat forums!

Thanks!
                        Mike

Comment

OMGoodness, I love it!! I just found this, and I see you are talking about my hotel pop century! I am going for the first time in december. I am going to listen to this pod cast all the time now!!

Comment

Thank you so much! The show is only as good as the "guests" that we get on the show! But we are having so much fun talking about WDW that it is a dream come true!

Thanks for giving us a shot!

Comment

Its good.

Helps me look forward to my May 2 thru 11 trip
                              www.jamboeveryone.com
                              Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X