Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$200.00 A Barrel Prediction in months to come!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200.00 A Barrel Prediction in months to come!!

With the current state of the world, analysis are predicting the Barrel of Oil to hit $200.00 within 2 MONTHS!! The current price per Barrel is $137.00 and the national average is around $4.00 a gallon. If my math is correct @ $200.00 a gallon we would pay approximately $6.00 a gallon at the pumps. Ie. $6.00 x 15gallon car= $90.00 for a fill up? YIKES.. One I hope their predictions are wrong and my math is way off. Read it for yourself
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/139395
    Last edited by snappy; 06-01-2008, 08:46 PM.

Re: $200.00 A Barrel Prediction in months to come!!

Yeah, and I heard on the news today they were predicting it would drop to $3.50 a gallon by the end of June.

My prediction is $5 a gallon by July 4th.

Comment

Comment

Gas is never going to drop.

Drop in demand = less gas sold = raise price to make up for lost profit.

Demand stays equal/raises = equal/more gas sold = raise price to make MORE profit.

It is here to stay. A motorcycle looks better and better every day....

Comment

People predicting this is just further raising prices and people freak out mentality so better to get it while it's $4.12 than $4.25 so demand goes up...

Comment

Gee, luckily I drive a Ford EXPLORER!

Comment

hmnn......to think of the alternatives:::::::: ...................

1) off shore drillings (middle finger extended to the environmentalists/tree huggers)
              2) reopen the oil fields here (middle finger extended again to the environmentalists/tree huggers)
              3) tap into the stockpiles and reserves (sorry all those who have investments in oil, but :rant: we are ****ing tired of paying gas prices that are way too damn high!!!!!!!!!
              4) BUILD MORE DAMN REFINERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! and middle finger extended to the environmentalists/tree huggers/animal rights activists(specifically the ones who protect briny shrimp)

Comment

:yea: Celebrate good times! C'mon!

Comment

It's already 4.35 in Norcal for regular. I wish we had more stations, it would help a little.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
                    hmnn......to think of the alternatives:::::::: ...................

1) off shore drillings (middle finger extended to the environmentalists/tree huggers)
                    2) reopen the oil fields here (middle finger extended again to the environmentalists/tree huggers)
                    3) tap into the stockpiles and reserves (sorry all those who have investments in oil, but :rant: we are ****ing tired of paying gas prices that are way too damn high!!!!!!!!!
                    4) BUILD MORE DAMN REFINERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! and middle finger extended to the environmentalists/tree huggers/animal rights activists(specifically the ones who protect briny shrimp)
                    From what I understand, which seriously isn't a whole lot lately, the stockpiles are full for the military. President Bush wants to make sure they have gas... Problem is if you don't believe in the war that's a nice bonus on top of the fact that we're in a war, people are dying, all the money in our country is going there, we were lied to, and our reputation throughout the world is shot. Sorry, high gas prices make me bitter. And then that speech he gave a few months back "I did this, congress shot me down..." for twenty minutes was like him saying "yep. I'm a lame duck president."

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                      From what I understand, which seriously isn't a whole lot lately, the stockpiles are full for the military. President Bush wants to make sure they have gas... Problem is if you don't believe in the war that's a nice bonus on top of the fact that we're in a war, people are dying, all the money in our country is going there, we were lied to, and our reputation throughout the world is shot. Sorry, high gas prices make me bitter. And then that speech he gave a few months back "I did this, congress shot me down..." for twenty minutes was like him saying "yep. I'm a lame duck president."
                      YES!YES!YES! You hit it right on the nose. And the best part of this mess is the TOTAL DISASTER of our United States! From the Housing market taking a crash to Public Education taking hits. The worst is yet to come! I love the US, but we're a sinking ship going down fast. HELP! Hopefully in November we'll turn it around with the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                        The stockpiles are always full for the military, but with that said, the oil used by the military is only a drop in the bucket.
                        More importantly, the President of the US does not set oil prices.

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
                          The stockpiles are always full for the military, but with that said, the oil used by the military is only a drop in the bucket.
                          More importantly, the President of the US does not set oil prices.
                          I'm not saying he does. I'm just saying that speech he gave to show the US how he was "trying to help with gas prices and understands how we feel" was bunk. If you remember it (and I'm gonna' totally paraphrase it here) it was like "I've asked Congress to open up ANWAR, they've denied it. I've asked congress to do X,Y, and Z.... they denied." Basically it was like "you shouldn't be mad at me, be mad at congress." Shouldn't all three branches of the government work together?

Comment

Its times like these I'm glad I don't drive.

Comment

Gas went from 4.13 a gallon, to 4.37 a gallon in less than a week in Nor Cal
                              Har har har

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X