This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Tattoos (merged threads)

Ok, So i saw someone with an avitar of an awesome back tattoo of the old Disneyland enterace Marquee and I loved it. I was just wondering if anyone else has any cool disney tattoos. I have shown mine below.

*Tinkerbell concept. I got this after I saw it in a picture at DCA's Drawn into animation *

Anyone else have anything cool?
    *** Disney Pinapple Princess ***:ap: Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***

Originally posted by techskip
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!

Re: Disney Tattoos

I have been wanting just a simple, small Mickey head on my foot. But I don't have any yet!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

I have three tats but sadly none of them are Disney related. One day I will have the money to get one but then comes the big decision..."what to get".
      Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

There's a thread somewhere with massive amounts of tats....
        http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=tattoo
        Thre's some mean Disney ones in there

Comment

I have an outline of Mickey's head on the side of my neck and Tigger pouncing on Winnie the Pooh on my left shoulder blade.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I have Bambi looking over his back at a butterfly, on the back of my left hip.
            I want my cake back!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
              I have Bambi looking over his back at a butterfly, on the back of my left hip.
              O cute! I could defiantly see myself getting something similar!
              I think I actually want to get a smaller tattoo in some way relating to Disney or animation.

And this thread actually lead me to a trip on ancestry.com to see what I could discover about my Native American ancestry because I would also like to get a small tattoo in relation to that.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                I have an outline of Mickey's head on the side of my neck and Tigger pouncing on Winnie the Pooh on my left shoulder blade.

OO Cute!
                "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I saw someone at Disneyland with a part of the Haunted Mansion wallpaper on their leg/ankle I think...I congratulated them on it.

I'd like to get one someday, but I still don't really know what.

Comment

I'm still thinking about what I want to get. I've been contemplating for years, but since it will be with me forever, I want to make sure it's something meaningful.
                    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
                    Gas For Car- $60
                    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

I kind of want to get the rose from Beauty and the Beast since it's my favorite movie, but i'm far too chicken.
                      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                        I kind of want to get the rose from Beauty and the Beast since it's my favorite movie, but i'm far too chicken.

That is actually a really good idea! I have wanted to get a Disney tattoo for some time now but couldn't think of what I wanted. I'll have to think about that one!

Comment

Call me old-fashioned, but why are most of the people posting in this thread women?

Comment

^sorry ladies. I regret posting that. Its been 7 years since my divorce and sometimes I forget what it was like!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                              ^sorry ladies. I regret posting that. Its been 7 years since my divorce and sometimes I forget what it was like!
                              Okay you got me you forgot what? Maybe I need more coffee to understand your comment! )
                              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X