Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Disney Character do you most identify with?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Disney Character do you most identify with?

Personally, I see myself as Donald Duck. I don't have much of a temper, well not as explosive anyway, but I do tend to have the worst luck! Just like Donald, I think I overlook how great things are, and focus on specific problems until they are larger than life. I also think that I am blessed to have people in my life that will always be there for me, no matter what, just like Mickey and Goofy. Most of all, I think Donald is funny unintentionally, I I know I'm always making people laugh when I'm not trying to!

Kuzco.

Self-absorbed and fabulous AND he gets to hang out with Eartha Kitt.

:monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
      Kuzco.

Self-absorbed and fabulous.

Fabulouss baby simply FabUlous!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Belle, I dream of far places, daring sword fights, magic spells & a prince in disguise
        Last edited by Malibu Minion; 02-15-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I did that personality test thing at DCA in the Beast's Library, and the first time I came out as Jafar! The second time I came out as Jiminy Cricket. It's kinda cool to be a villian though.... ahahahaa!!!! :devil:

Comment

I took this quiz to see what character I am.

Goofy

Good natured, sensitive, innocent, sincere, happy-go-lucky, and always optimistic-your Goofy! Always stupid, at least you can laugh at yourself. You always manage to do everything worng, even if its the most simplist thing-you goof!
            Last edited by Malibu Minion; 02-15-2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Donald by name and Donald by nature! You're always full of energy, very feisty and you love to make people laugh with practical jokes. Your very clever when solving problems and you love your friends-even if they don't really appreciate you. You can be a sore loser, impatient, self-centred and hot-tempered. You also enjoy a laugh at other people's expense-horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                I took this quiz to see what character I am.

Congrats!! Your the king of the bunch, the best of the lot, the cream of the crop...yeah-your Mickey Mouse! Your polite, caring, happy, playful, clever, friendly, adventurous, fun-loving, genuine, a perfect gentleman, confident and very cheerful. Your only bad point is that you sometimes get into trouble by being stupid. Basically your god damn perfect though! No wonder your the one they all love.

Comment

Me: Pooh
                  Nathan: Eeyore
                  Brian: Aladdin
                  Ali: Tigger
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I'm Mickey Mouse
                    She walks in beauty, like the night
                    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                    And all that's best of dark and bright
                    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Your Minnie Mouse!! Charming, kind, gracious, independent, wise and caring your the true image of girl power. Your only bad point is that your sometimes wrong. You don't have many close friends, but the one's you have you love completely.

That's what I got from Malibu Minion's quiz, but I don't think that's the one I relate with most. I don't know which character I relate with! I suck

I can say my youngest is defintely Stitch!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                        That's what I got from Malibu Minion's quiz, but I don't think that's the one I relate with most. I don't know which character I relate with! I suck
                        You are so totally Megara!
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I'd say Quasimodo because I know what it's like to be an outsider with a few close friends living in a world that sees me for what I am on the outside and fails to see the beauty of my soul on the inside.
                          Do you remember your imagination?
                          When Neverland was your destination.
                          Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                          Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

My Wife: "Duchess" Elegant yet kind and loving,
                            Myself: Donald Duck, and a little of Goofy
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Old Yeller...once I quit the company they shot me.
                              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X