No announcement yet.

Audio Illusion!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Illusion!

My friend just sent me this really cool trick.

First, watch this video with sound on. Video

Watch it a few times.

Now watch it once more, but with your eyes closed. What he's saying should change.

Re: Audio Illusion!

Hmmm, interesting.

Woah .... Krazy! :blink:
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Sounds the same for me???
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Ah, the good old McGurk effect. I wish I could experience that for the first time again.

Same thing applies for Disneyland, really. Wouldn't it be nice if it was possible to temporarily disregard a memory and experience something for the first time over and over and over...and over...and over...again?

Dang. Does anyone have it besides Quicktime? Like Real or Windows Media Player?
            "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

It's an interesting illusion... and the reason a good ventriloquist can say, "A big, brown bottle of beer." without moving his/her lips.
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.