This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying phrases your co-workers say - EVERY.SINGLE.DAY

Now I know these don't sound annoying just reading them, but when you hear them EVERY DAY, they certainly are.

"Good morning good morning good morning" (said fast and you get one "good morning" per person in the office at the time)

"Helloooooo, good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing"

"Whoopsy daisy!"

"Why don't you noodle on it and get back to me"

"HIYA TEAM!"

"Anything new or exciting?"

"Did we get any good rents?" (to which I respond "No but we got some really crappy rents" or "Aren't all rents good?")

So what annoying things do YOUR co-workers say on a daily basis that, when you hear them say it, make you want to throw your pen across the room?

Re: Annoying phrases your co-workers say - EVERY.SINGLE.DAY

The UPS guy comes in and I always say, "Hey!" His reply, EVERY time is,

"Hay's for horses, grass is cheaper...blah blah blah blah blah"

The first time it was cute, now I just want to tell him to shut up. LOL

Comment

1. We have an employee named Lincoln Guy, and one of our supervisors thinks it's hilarious to say, "Lincoln is the guy." It was probably clever once upon a time, but now it just wears on me.

2. "on the same page"
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

"So OSCAR, I don't think you understand me OSCAR. We're not communicating with each other OSCAR. Listen OSCAR, we can't do that OSCAR..."

This annoying chick w/a loud, rude voice who is horrible to our customers. She sits on the other side of the divider and is so freaking LOUD.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

WUZZUP DUCKY WUCKYS! I don't know why this girl says it, but it gets annoying. And shes the kinda girl that calls everyone honey, and shes only a year older than me which is even stranger

Comment

I used to work with this woman who everytime someone asked her how she was doing, she always replied "Well, I've got lots of irons in the fire." She was in sales and doing poorly, so she always wanted people to know that even though her numbers stunk that they were going to get better. They never did get better so I guess that's why she was saying that so much!

Comment

She doesn't sit up me anymore, but she would say the oddest things. She was very nice...I just didn't understand some of ehr phrases...such as:

"what the french toast"

"cheese and crackers"

I'm guilty of calling annoying people crack heads or saying they've been hitting the pipe. Thankfully in my new position I don't deal with the crack heads anymore....ok...annoying people.

Comment

its not really a phrase but there is a girl who sits in the next cube who can not carry on a conversation without using the word "like" every third word
                Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Reminds me of the movie Office Space. And in fact I worked with some one who answered the phone almost just like that gal:

"Thank you for calling ___________! This is ______! How may we help you!" Yes, the exclamation marks are necessary here.

Drove me crazy since I sat at the next desk and the phone rang constantly.

Comment

Okie dokes ... followed by annoying dorky laughter. Thankfully he's out of the office today.

Comment

Okay, not a phrase, but I have one co worker who will tell everyone who comes into our office what she did the day before only she'll say it like she has been doing it for a long time when I know it's going to be a one time thing.

Example:

"I'm doing the Atkins Diet."

"I've stopped smoking."

"I've been going to Tae Bo."

"I joined a track team."

"I'm getting my driver's license."

Every single day, she's doing something new that she makes sound like it's ongoing, but by the next day it's always history.

Oy, I just have to tune her out most of the time, especially after I've heard it for the 7th or 8th time that day. But she's sweet and she doesn't mean any harm by it.

Comment

"That is so money!"

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                          "That is so money!"
                          \

they must be a guy fan....(food network)

Comment

"I don't pay you to screw around on MiceChat all day."
                            Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

We want to give you a raise... I just hate it when they say that..

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X