This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Attraction Mini-poster Litho's

We have completed our collection from the Costco release (thanks dsnylndmom for spending my money) of the Disney Lithographs that were included with select Disney films. We finally got a frame and put it all together! Unfortunately, the "Jungle Boat" poster was in the flash...

...it's been a long time.

Re: Disney Attraction Mini-poster Litho's

I went to see what I could get- and they only had one movie and one set. I was bummed- can I still get these?

Comment

I have six of them from Swiss Family Robinson and the Parent Trap. What other movies come with these?
      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
      A Photographed Life
      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
        We have completed our collection from the Costco release (thanks dsnylndmom for spending my money) of the Disney Lithographs that were included with select Disney films. We finally got a frame and put it all together! Unfortunately, the "Jungle Boat" poster was in the flash...

HM - That is GORGEOUS!!!! I had no idea what you all were talking about since I'm a 2 hour drive away from a Costco. Wow - Enjoy it - I'm
        JEALOUS

Comment

That's great!!! They look so cute together :ap:

Comment

Thanks all. We actually had to make 2 Costco trips to get them all. The first trip.... was the night dsnylndmom posted this thread.

On that trip, only 4 of the 5 sets was available, there were several different "Vault Disney Collection" DVD's available, but we picked ones we didn't have. We bought:
            Old Yeller
            The Parent Trap (1960)
            Pollyanna
            Swiss Family Robinson

We got the following lithos for:
            Fantasyland
            Tomorrowland
            Adventureland
            New Orleans Square

On our second trip, we no longer saw any of the previous 4 sets. Only the newly released 5th set was out and it come with only 1 movie:
            Vintage Mickey with the Lithos for Frontierland.
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X