Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am now the archive man

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am now the archive man

    Attention mice chatters....I am now to be known as "Disney Wrassler--The Archive Man" My main purpose is to bring archived threads back to life and kill them off again as soon as possible. Would anyone like to join me in this mission? LOL )

  • #2
    Re: I am now the archive man

    I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I am now the archive man

      Originally posted by Tui
      I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request
      What was that? You know I don't speak spanish, in english please.
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LightBeer
        What was that? You know I don't speak spanish, in english please.
        I know, I thought I was the one who used big words.

        Bringing back the dead can be fun, but i'm talking about human corpses here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I am now the archive man

          Originally posted by LightBeer
          What was that? You know I don't speak spanish, in english please.

          means no.
          What an idiot....

          Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I am now the archive man

            Originally posted by Tui
            means no.
            What was that? You know I don't speak spanish, in english please.
            I find it hard
            It's hard to find
            Oh well, whatever, nevermind

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I am now the archive man

              Originally posted by LightBeer
              What was that? You know I don't speak spanish, in english please.

              I was takin a trip out to L.A.
              Toolin along in my cheverolet
              Tokin on a number and diggin on the radio

              Just as I crossed the Mississippi line
              I heard that highway start to whine
              And I knew that left rear tire was about to blow

              Well the spare was flat and I got uptight
              Cause there wasn't a filling station in sight
              So I just limped on down the shoulder on the rim

              I went as far as I could and when I stopped the car
              It was right in front of this little bar
              Kind of a red-neck lookin joint called the Dew Drop Inn

              I stuffed my hair up under my hat
              And told the bartender that I had a flat
              And ywould he be kind enough to give me change for a one

              There was one thing I was sure proud to see
              There wasn't a soul in the place except for him and me
              He just looked disgusted and pointed toward the telephone

              I called up the station down the road a ways
              He said he wasn't very busy today
              And he could have somone out there in just about 10 minutes or so

              He said," Now, you just stay right where yer at!"
              And I didn't bother to tell the darn fool
              That I sure as hell didn't have anyplace else to go

              I just ordered up a beer and sat down at the bar
              When some guy walked in and said, "Who owns this car
              With the peace sign, the mag wheels and the four on the floor?"

              He looked at me and I damn near died
              And I decided that I'd just wait outside
              So I laid a dollar on the bar and headed for the door

              Just when I thought I'd get outta there with my skin
              These 5 big dudes come strollin in
              With one old drunk chick and some fella with green teeth

              I was almost to the door when the biggest one
              Said, "You tip your hat to this lady, son!"
              And when I did, all that hair fell out from underneath

              Now the last thing I wanted was to get into a fight
              In Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night
              Especially when there was three of them and only one of me

              They all started laughin and I felt kinda sick
              And I knew I better think of something pretty quick
              So I just reached out and kicked old green teeth right in the knee

              Now he let out a yell that'd curl yer hair
              But before he could move I grabbed me a chair
              And said "Now watch him Folks cause he's a thoroughly dangerous man!"

              "You may not know it but this man is a spy.
              He's a undercover agent for the FBI
              And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan!"

              He was still bent over holdin on to his knee
              But everybody else was looking and listening to me
              And I laid it on thicker and heavier as I went

              I said, "Would you believe this man has gone as far
              As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
              And he voted for George McGovern for President."

              "Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
              I betchya he's even got a commie flag
              tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

              "He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
              He may look dumb but that's just a disguise,
              He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

              They all started lookin real suspicious at him
              And he jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
              You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

              "I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
              And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
              And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

              Then he started saying somethin bout the way I was dressed
              But I didn't wait around to hear the rest
              I was too busy moving and hoping I didn't run outta luck

              When I hit the ground I was making tracks
              And they were just taking my car down off the jacks
              So I threw the man a twenty and jumped in and fired that mother up

              Mario Andretti wouldda sure been proud
              Of the way I was movin when I passed that crowd
              Coming out the door and headed toward me at a trot

              And I guess I should of gone ahead and run
              But somehow I just couldn't resist the fun
              Of chasing them all just once around the parking lot

              Well they headed for their car, but i hit the gas
              And spun around and headed them off at the pass
              I was slinging gravel and putting a ton of dust in the air

              I had them all out there steppin and fetchin
              Like their heads was on fire and their ***** was catchin
              then I figgered I had better go ahead and split before the cops got there

              When I hit the road I was really wheelin
              Had gravel flyin and rubber squeelin
              And I didn't slow down till I was almost to Arkansas

              I think I'm gonna reroute my trip
              I wonder if anybody'd think I'd flipped
              If I went to L.A., via Omaha
              What an idiot....

              Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I am now the archive man

                Holy heck Tui, that's your most wordy post ever.
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                  Holy heck Tui, that's your most wordy post ever.
                  I know, did he actually expect me to read all of that?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I am now the archive man

                    But damn, it's a good song
                    What an idiot....

                    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I am now the archive man

                      Do you have the dance-club mix? How about the Muzak version?
                      I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                      That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I am now the archive man

                        Originally posted by Tui
                        I was takin a trip out to L.A.
                        Toolin along in my cheverolet
                        Tokin on a number and diggin on the radio

                        Just as I crossed the Mississippi line
                        I heard that highway start to whine
                        And I knew that left rear tire was about to blow

                        Well the spare was flat and I got uptight
                        Cause there wasn't a filling station in sight
                        So I just limped on down the shoulder on the rim


                        I went as far as I could and when I stopped the car
                        It was right in front of this little bar
                        Kind of a red-neck lookin joint called the Dew Drop Inn

                        I stuffed my hair up under my hat
                        And told the bartender that I had a flat
                        And ywould he be kind enough to give me change for a one

                        There was one thing I was sure proud to see
                        There wasn't a soul in the place except for him and me
                        He just looked disgusted and pointed toward the telephone

                        I called up the station down the road a ways
                        He said he wasn't very busy today
                        And he could have somone out there in just about 10 minutes or so

                        He said," Now, you just stay right where yer at!"
                        And I didn't bother to tell the darn fool
                        That I sure as hell didn't have anyplace else to go

                        I just ordered up a beer and sat down at the bar
                        When some guy walked in and said, "Who owns this car
                        With the peace sign, the mag wheels and the four on the floor?"

                        He looked at me and I damn near died
                        And I decided that I'd just wait outside
                        So I laid a dollar on the bar and headed for the door

                        Just when I thought I'd get outta there with my skin
                        These 5 big dudes come strollin in
                        With one old drunk chick and some fella with green teeth

                        I was almost to the door when the biggest one
                        Said, "You tip your hat to this lady, son!"
                        And when I did, all that hair fell out from underneath

                        Now the last thing I wanted was to get into a fight
                        In Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night
                        Especially when there was three of them and only one of me

                        They all started laughin and I felt kinda sick
                        And I knew I better think of something pretty quick
                        So I just reached out and kicked old green teeth right in the knee

                        Now he let out a yell that'd curl yer hair
                        But before he could move I grabbed me a chair
                        And said "Now watch him Folks cause he's a thoroughly dangerous man!"

                        "You may not know it but this man is a spy.
                        He's a undercover agent for the FBI
                        And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan!"

                        He was still bent over holdin on to his knee
                        But everybody else was looking and listening to me
                        And I laid it on thicker and heavier as I went

                        I said, "Would you believe this man has gone as far
                        As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
                        And he voted for George McGovern for President."

                        "Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
                        I betchya he's even got a commie flag
                        tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

                        "He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
                        He may look dumb but that's just a disguise,
                        He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

                        They all started lookin real suspicious at him
                        And he jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
                        You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

                        "I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
                        And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
                        And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

                        Then he started saying somethin bout the way I was dressed
                        But I didn't wait around to hear the rest
                        I was too busy moving and hoping I didn't run outta luck

                        When I hit the ground I was making tracks
                        And they were just taking my car down off the jacks
                        So I threw the man a twenty and jumped in and fired that mother up

                        Mario Andretti wouldda sure been proud
                        Of the way I was movin when I passed that crowd
                        Coming out the door and headed toward me at a trot

                        And I guess I should of gone ahead and run
                        But somehow I just couldn't resist the fun
                        Of chasing them all just once around the parking lot

                        Well they headed for their car, but i hit the gas
                        And spun around and headed them off at the pass
                        I was slinging gravel and putting a ton of dust in the air

                        I had them all out there steppin and fetchin
                        Like their heads was on fire and their ***** was catchin
                        then I figgered I had better go ahead and split before the cops got there

                        When I hit the road I was really wheelin
                        Had gravel flyin and rubber squeelin
                        And I didn't slow down till I was almost to Arkansas

                        I think I'm gonna reroute my trip
                        I wonder if anybody'd think I'd flipped
                        If I went to L.A., via Omaha

                        CDB is da ****! I love that song but can't remember the name of it. Is it uneasy rider?
                        Listen to me on the radio!

                        us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

                        981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

                        rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

                        You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                        Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I am now the archive man

                          Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                          Holy heck Tui, that's your most wordy post ever.
                          ... yes, it was 'uber-long', wasn't it ...
                          These are the games that never end.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I am now the archive man

                            Someone kill this thread....please!
                            sigpic

                            This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I am now the archive man

                              Wah!!!


                              ...sorry, tried to scare it to death


                              Edit:It worked!
                              Last edited by Murphy; 08-27-2005, 08:04 PM. Reason: Yessss

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X