Dusty's Travels

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty's Travels

Howdy folks,

Thought that I would fill you all in on the exciting travels ahead of me. I leave tonight for India. It will take me the better part of two days to get there. I'll be in the Delhi/Agra area for about two weeks, then I head to London for a few days of fun and shopping.

I'll try to keep up to date with the boards while I am away and will post pictures here in this thread if I see anything interesting.

Has anyone here been to Delhi? If so, what do consider not to be missed? I've actually been many times, but am always looking for something to do.

Same story in London. I go a few times a year, but have run out of new things to do in the city (won't have time to make it out of London on this trip). Thoughts?

I'll miss you all, I really like this new family that we have going on here at MiceChat. Have fun!

-The Dusty Traveler
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

awesome, have fun and be safe, mate!

Hey Dusty

Say hi to London for me - I haven't been there for nearly 3 years now

If you haven't before, check out Wagamama - yummy food and heaps of different locations. The Tate Modern is fun too. Have a great time!

I hope you have a fun and safe trip Dusty!!!

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures. Buy yourself something pretty

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

I'll miss you!! I hope you have a lovely trip out there. Take time to stop and smell the incense.
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Have a fun trip..... Dont forget to remember us on your "buisness" trip...

Have fun through security....

One of these days, I'll pack myself in your luggage , baby.

Meanwhile, have fun!

Have a great trip. Be safe. and take tons of pictures (then post please)

"India....India!!! It's set in India!" -Christian, Moulin Rouge. I did a research paper on Hindu art and architecture and have always wanted to go to India. I'm so jealous of you Dusty!!!! j/k Have a wonderful trip, and I look forward to hearing all about it!!!

Last edited by WindPhyreDude; 02-17-2005, 11:14 PM.
                    Do you remember your imagination?
                    When Neverland was your destination.
                    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Wow that sounds like a wonderful trip!! Do have a great time and enjoy yourself but also take care and get home safely!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Dusty, take lots of Photos!! You never know when you'll go back!!
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I'll PM you my list of souvenirs to bring back for me.

Have a safe trip, Dear Mr. Dusty.

Have a great time and if you can go see 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' in London. It's absolutely fabulous.

Are you taking your spider Snyder and Maxine the crow along with you?

Bring me back a Delhi sandwich. I hear those are pretty good!

Seriously, though, have a wonderful trip. India would be amazing. I'm absolutely overcome with jealousy. And I adore London. Throw some coins into the Covent Garden automatons for me! You lucky sage!

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.