This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vintage/new postcard blog

If anyone is interested....now operating and open, a blog I have to share some of my vast postcard collection, mostly vintage, but some new....mainly focused on theme parks, weirdness, and old hotels, lots of Disneyland cards and fair amount of Knott's, with quite a few other California and US attractions mixed in, along with just some oddities...so come by and take a look, comments and watching of it are greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoy, and swing by...

Postcard Junkie
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: My vintage/new postcard blog

Nice! Are there only 4 of them or is there a second page I don't see?

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
      Nice! Are there only 4 of them or is there a second page I don't see?
      Nope, only 4 so far, but it will be updated pretty regularly. Thanks for the kind words!
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

:clap: Yeah! Another postcard fan! I have I think around 500 postcards, my earliest ones are from the early 1900's. My daughter has the Disney cards, and they are all in my smugmug site.

Have you checked out this persons collection? He has classic hotel/motel cards here:

LILEKS (James) Motel Postcards

And diners and restaurant cards here:

LILEKS (James) Restaurants

It was this site that inspired me to focus on what I call my "Lost America" collection of cards, gathering cards of motels and restaurants that for the most part are no longer around!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Those are really neat! I especially enjoyed Paul and Babe from Trees of Mystery. We've been up there a couple of times on vacation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X