This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tattoo is for you?

I have been watching Inked on A & E and on their website they have a little quiz, where they tell you what tattoo is for you

Check it ou and post your results.

Oh and does anyone else watch Inked?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: What Tattoo is for you?

Its says I am traditional and I'm reliable and conventional and thats why everyone likes me. It gave me the choices of a heart with some swirly thing around it, a bald eagle USA emblem thing, and an anchor with a heart that looked very Naval. Hmmmmm.

If I ever did get inked it'd be a small Olympic rings on my right shoulder blade.

Comment

MINE CAME OUT TO BE WINGS, A DOLFIN OVER A FLAME, AND PRETTY SUNFLOWER WITH VINES.
      it says I am cute sweet and sensitive.and sentimental. OK>...............

Comment

Mine was hardcore, with a Panther and Skulls, and a Skull with flames.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Mine came out the same as Karla's...sweet, cute, sentimental, and a total flirt :angel: . Funny thing, is that for years I did want a dolphin tattoo.

Comment

I'm a tough guy :ccool:
            "No one messes with You. You take whatever comes your way and never break a sweat"

Comment

Heh:

Based on what you've told us, you must be a Hipster!

You're too cool...
              Even for yourself!

As you walk down the street people turn their heads. Who is that hiding behind those aviator glasses? You know all the coolest bars and bands before everyone else - How do you do it?

Attached were some lame tatoos of a dragon, some spikey celtic cross, and some spiral pubic thing. I've yet to find a tatoo I'd be happy to wear.

Comment

well, I didnt do the quiz, and im not a tatoo person (tho I do have my belly button pierced) but a few years ago I got REALLY close to doing a Mickey Ears tattoo (the only symbol I know I would NEVER get tired of!!)....like on my bikini line or something...where you wouldnt see it all he time...a friend and I were going to to it together, but I chickened out because I knew it would hurt..with all that filled in black ink...ouchie!!!

Comment

^^ Hipster is what I got too.

If I got a tattoo I would get Mickey's Silouette on my foot. But I think just the right tattoo of Stitch could be great too, inner ankle

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I got the hipster one too.

If I ever get a tatoo, it will be a small purple K with a crown tilted at the top. I was orginally going to do this in solidarity for my cousin who was battling cancer. The thought has been in my head ever since. However, I am a huge wimp, so I am sure it will only ever live as a thought.
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Mine says I'm traditional. I don't think I'm traditional, but whatever. Iv'e always wanted to get a Mickey tribal band. I'm still so chicken though. You'd think after 5 piercings I'd be OK. But I'm still scared.

Comment

Mine says I'm a sissy, so I won't be getting one. ( they're right)
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I'm traditional, just like O-Nut. Have 1 tattoo, kitty on my shoulder! Now that's a surprise!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Mine says Traditional.
                            We've been talking as a family (since my kid is old enough ) about getting a similar one for solidarity. But I am a bit of a chicken!
                            dsnylandmom - theres another cool tatt show on TLC called Miami Ink - I actually prefer that show. They show alot more of the actual tatt process and the artists.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
                              Mine says Traditional.
                              We've been talking as a family (since my kid is old enough ) about getting a similar one for solidarity. But I am a bit of a chicken!
                              dsnylandmom - theres another cool tatt show on TLC called Miami Ink - I actually prefer that show. They show alot more of the actual tatt process and the artists.
                              I'll have to check that out! Thanks! Although, I admit I started watching Ink 'cause <<<<(my avatar) he caught my eye :blush:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X