This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Long Lost Jonno

Hey everyone, I miss posting with you! I've been so busy lately between getting back into school, trying to get hours at work, getting back into skating, and my swing dancing...I hardly have time to sleep...

I'm going to make an effort to come back soon, in the mean time...whats going on with everyone?

MUCHO LOVE!!!

The one and only Boogie Woogie Barsita Boy,
    ~Jivin' Jonno
    šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
    ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
    (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
    .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
    .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
    MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Re: The Long Lost Jonno

Hi you come back post soon Hugs
    :crazylegs

Comment

You crack me up!

Every once in a while you show up with a "long lost" post, then disappear for a while. Make up your mind, boy!

Stick around, will ya?

Comment

LOL yeah what happened? I met you for like, 9 seconds I think at the 50th meet. Are you going to be around for red shirt weekend?
        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X