Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay penguins break up- girl penguin involved!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay penguins break up- girl penguin involved!

Break Up Link

(note- this is not a commentary on the science or genetics of homosexuals- this is a thread purely FYI because it has been mentioned before)

New York City's most famous gay penguin couple has split up.

Even worse, one of them has taken up with a female penguin new to the Central Park Zoo (search), the New York Post reports.
    There are other couples however, I wonder how this works out.....

Re: Gay penguins break up- girl penguin involved!

Fox News .... I shoulda known.
    Infinity and Beyond:
    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?

They call the girl bird a home wrecker, they note the grief of the penguin left behind- what the heck do you want?

Comment

Your post makes me think of the movie "March of the Penguins."

In it, the narrator (Morgan Freeman) states that penguins are monogomous , but then he said a few seasons later they may pick a new partner.

And I thought it was interesting that the only time the female penguins ever showed any aggression toward another female penguin was if she tried to steal another female penguin's baby because her own had died. But when an outside intruder tried to steal a baby , all of the female penguins just stood around doing nothing. I can't figure that one out!!

Comment

I feel bad for the poor penguin who was dumped- break ups are cruel, even in the animal world. I hope he bounces back and finds a new penguin to nest with.

Comment

Poor Roy.

I was amused by the next story about humans in cages at the zoo.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Poor little Roy...that's just sad...Maybe we should get together and pitch in to take him to a Chip N Dale show or somethin? Get his mind off of being dumped??? OOOHH even better!! The Thunder from Down Under!!!!
              A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Poor penguin
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Damn FagHags always trying to "turn" those gay guys.

Comment

She's a homewrecking penguin! :lmao:
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

That hussy!!

Just you wait Silo...don't think Scrappy won't leave you for some other penguin stud.
                      Amanda
                      Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

..anything with the word penguin in it I have to check out.....

Interesting.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hope they don't try to blame Angelina!
                          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X