Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd News - High speed train - Disneyland to Bunny Ranch in Nevada in a hour?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd News - High speed train - Disneyland to Bunny Ranch in Nevada in a hour?

OK, this is too easy...

From the "Happiest Place on Earth" to the OTHER "Happiest Place on Earth", where they both specialize in cleaning out your wallet...

Or maybe "Happiest Place on Earth" to the "Horniest Place on Earth"???

Train wouldn’t send passengers straight from Disneyland to brothels - Around Disney - OCRegister.com

Your STIMULUS tax dollars at work!

Note, this forum is rated PG-13, and comments should reflect that!
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 04-13-2009, 11:26 AM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Odd News - High speed train - Disneyland to Bunny Ranch in Nevada in a hour?

I can just see people swapping mickey ears for bunny ears. It gives a whole new look at the idea of a new Fantasyland, doesn't it?

Comment

Re: Odd News - High speed train - Disneyland to Bunny Ranch in Nevada in a hour?

i'm confused by the article

the Bunny Ranch which is featured on HBO is located just south of Carson City, NV

which is almost 7 hours NORTH of Las Vegas by car

the maglev train will be going nowhere near that brothel...others? sure but not Dennis Hof's Moonlight Bunny Ranch

that guy should have gotten his geography facts straight before he went on Fox News and made himself look like an ignorant a$$
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

now that i've watched the video i'm completely flabbergasted, i think Fox News just used the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for its sensationalism, becuase even the Fox anchorwoman implied that the rail line was/is going to stop at the brothel which is completely and utterly geographically impossible
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Ick. Shouldn't this be in the Gold section?

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
            that guy should have gotten his geography facts straight before he went on Fox News and made himself look like an ignorant a$$
            This is the sort of thing that Fox News panders in regularly. Inflammatory and vaguely decadent ignorance. Toss this to the Debate (Opinion) Lounge...
            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
            :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
              Toss this to the Debate (Opinion) Lounge...
              I could not agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                Or maybe "Happiest Place on Earth" to the "Horniest Place on Earth"???
                Mr. Horny Toad's Wild Ride anyone? :lol: (probably gonna require a fastpass)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X