This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you believe this idiot???

i was just walking back into the puter room from making dog food and the bf was watching CNN and guess what..there is an idiot in the MIDDLE OF LAKE CHARLES in a 18 foot sailboat and he thinks he is going to ride the storm out in that thing..the winds are now up to 43 MPH and the storm hasent even gotten there yet..the winds are expected to get up to 145 MPH and this dummy thinks he can ride out the storm..and the CNN crew is begging him to come in.. live ON THE AIR and he WONT he is covinced he can do this...

i swear.. now i know why some animals eat their young....

God bless humanity.

What really annoys me [and makes me LOL] are the moron surfers who are waiting for the "perfect conditions" for some killer waves bro.

Comment

Re: can you believe this idiot???

Holy cow!! yeah I can believe it, anything for a late breaking story and 5 minutes of fame ( until the boat sinks !

Comment

one word: suicidal

Comment

One less moron makes the gene pool a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
            Yep, there are a lot of people in this world who I think secretly have a death wish.

I read once that every person who ever tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building but lived said that they changed their minds half way down and wished they hadn't jumped.

What makes me really mad is when other people have to put their lives on the line and sometimes even lose them because they have to try to rescue these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
              It's all about the adrenaline rush bra'.

Comment

Yesterday watching the Freeway exodus out of Galvaston I was shocked to see one lone car heading towards Gavaston. There were other occasional cars heading the wrong direction too but this one was the only one towing a SailBoat!
                Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                  There were other occasional cars heading the wrong direction too but this one was the only one towing a SailBoat!

LOL Though I probably shouldn't be...it's just because of the way you wrote it.....I swear!!

Comment

it's ok...it will take the stupid link out of the gene pool..

Comment

One of the great things about America is that you have the right to be an idiot.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                        Yesterday watching the Freeway exodus out of Galvaston I was shocked to see one lone car heading towards Gavaston.
                        Oh, that would have been my BIL who was rushing in at the last minute to evacuate my stubborn FIL. I'll let you draw your own "stupid gene" conclusions.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

And the Darwin award goes to...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X