X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were trapped.....

Ok, the old time fav question.

If you were trapped on an island with ANY one REAL person, living or dead, who would it be and why? (no fictional people)

No fictional folks eh? Guess that rules out MacGyver

OK, keeping it non-fiction that would bring me to:
    Eliot Wigginton
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Trapped on an island with any one real person?
      I'd have to go with Alexander Selkirk. If I'm going to be trapped on an island with someone, I would want it to be someone experienced with the whole situation.

Comment

Christopher Walken!

You mean I need to explain why? Sheesh. What reason is there not to be?

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
          Christopher Walken!

Really? He kinda creeps me out. Hes a great actor, just always plays the creepy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by monorail_rider
            Really? He kinda creeps me out. Hes a great actor, just always plays the creepy guy.
            I love that about him. He is has so many facets to his personality and so spontaneous in conversation you never know what he is thinking. Christopher has many talents, besides being a good villain

Comment

I would have to say either my BF or his best friend.

the reason? they are both very intellegent and creative. We would have shelter and running water in no time..

Comment

Johnny Depp.
                I want to get inside that wonderful mind of his. He's such a wise *******.
                I lurk.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
                  Christopher Walken!

and let's not forget, he's one hell of a dancer...

Walk without rythm and it won't attract the worm.
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

My husband, He's my best friend, but also between the 2 of us we have watched almost every nature show,& disaster shows plus we both have a passion for stupid trivia fact...I think we could survive jusst about anything....

...anyone see Open Water? when we watched it we kept saying "no that will attract them", "if it was me..." and other such comments we came to the conclusion that though we have no desire to test our theory we could survive that.
                      procrastibating

Comment

Well. I would have to say Walt Disney. With his visionary mind, I'm sure we could turn a few coconuts into the new Disney theme park.

Comment

Either my fiance or Disneyphile. Life would never be boring.
                          >>Alan<<
                          Member 216

Comment

Eisner.
                            You see, it would be me taking one for the team. As long as he was trapped on the island, he couldn't mess up Disney animation and the theme parks any more.

Comment

Robert Fulton....who else?
                              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X