Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can meet a mice chatter in person, who would it be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can meet a mice chatter in person, who would it be?

Okay this question goes out to people, like myself, who live to far away from most mice chatters but would still like to meet them.

I would like to meet Hilsbro, Big Daddy Kyle, Dusty Sage, & Oogie Boogie to name a few. If I had the chance, I would have liked to hang out with them at DLR. But I live so far away and have no money.

What Mice Chatter would you long distance chatters like to hang out with if given the chance and opportunity?

Re: If you can meet a mice chatter in person, who would it be?

I have most of the locals and quite a few of the distant ones, but I think I would really like to meet Dsnylndmom, Miceman, Tinkpink and SuperKeith! Oh...and of course YOU!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

The mysterious Mr.Bulletin.....Mr. V Bulletin

Comment

Another great thinking thread. I will respond again, when I am finished thinking a little.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

OH, that's right....Barbaraann also! There's going to be a lot I haven't thought of, but will stop now.

- Wolfette

Comment

I decline to respond on the grounds that the answer may incriminate me.:evil:
            Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder
              I decline to respond on the grounds that the answer may incriminate me.:evil:
              And that's the cause for my bogus answer.

Comment

As many as I could!! every person here ( less the ones who troll here) seem pretty darn nice.
                I would alse lke to meet that lady,hummmmm whats her name?? hummmmm I know Hakuna Makarla

Comment

Barbaraann is a nice lady. I agree with that. Big Thunder has a cool avatar and is a great person to talk to when it comes to animation. Plus after reading on Barbara other post, she said that she likes to play video games. Now that is cool. I would also like to meet with Big Thunder because like I just said, he is a good source for animation info and he seems to be pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                    As many as I could!! every person here ( less the ones who troll here) seem pretty darn nice.
                    I would alse lke to meet that lady,hummmmm whats her name?? hummmmm I know Hakuna Makarla
                    Yes Ms/Mrs. HM is a nice person isn't she? She has also got a cool kid.

Comment

I would also like to meet my feminen side.

Comment

I would love to meet with just about everyone but I can not remember everyones screen names lol.

Comment

^ Murphy's inner-child
                          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Murphy IS a child!

- Wolfette

Comment

I started writing a list.

I figured that a top ten list would be good.

Well I couldn't narrow it down to 10, so I said perhaps, 25.

So I started writing them down, and my hand started hurting from all that writing.

Besides, when I got to 25, I thought of a few more, and I didn't want to
                              slight anyone.

Hard to believe that a person can get emotionally attached to a name.

You see the name, on a thread, and a moment is remembered.

Perhaps they kindly answered a question for you in a thread. Or shared a funny story.

The names on the left. They are memories in our MiceChat hearts. Want to meet all those MiceChatters who have shared in My MiceChat Life.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X