This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Toothbrush Recommendations?

I just got back from the dentist where I had a cleaning. I hadn't had one in a while (at least two years) because I had moved to a new city over a year ago, and I just hadn't gotten around to finding a new dentist.

Anyway - I'd like to think that I have pretty good oral hygenie, but the cleaning was NOT pleasant. And it wasn't anything that the hygenist did, I just know that my teeth had yuckiness, and the scrapping with that metal pick was NOT fun. I asked about what kind of toothbrush they recommend I use (I have only used manual ones), and they said I should try some electric ones. They say SoniCare and Oral B are good, but any one would do. Of course, I want to get the best value for my hard-earned $$$.

SO - I'm willing to spend about $50 - $75 on a good brush. I've seen some nice SoniCare's and Oral B's, but which one? What other brands are good?

I know you guys would help me out! Thanks in advance... - Altodette

Re: Electric Toothbrush Recommendations?

I have a SoniCare and I absolutely LOVE it! They can be pretty pricey but they're worth it IMO.
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I went cheap and got an OralB electric brush from Target for $20. I'm totally happy with it! Plus, it's got a 2 minute timer, so you know when you can stop brushing. So until you decide on that "REALLY GOOD" brush you want to splurge on! )
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

We bought an Braun Professional Care from Bed Bath and Beyond. I must say, within a couple weeks I noticed that my teeth have never been whiter and have never looked better. We spent about $100 but it was SO worth it for us!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X