X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Request... Miserable

Hi my fellow Mice Chat friends,
    The last three days I have been miserably sick. I was sent home today from work, the hospital has new rules now that if you're sick or coming down with some thing you MUST take seven days off. I'm really hoping to get better before work on Monday. Could you all please keep me in prayer please that I heal quickly. I was supposed to go out of town this weekend with family and I really wanted to attend the Mice Chat meet on Sunday to meet all of you but I am not sure that is going to happen. Thank you all I'd really appreciate it.

Re: Prayer Request... Miserable

:squeeze: Im about to turn off the lights..but I will definetly included u in my prayers and pray it is just a simple flu and nothing more..god bless and hurry up and get well..We need ur fun loving TR to make our days brighter (well to me anyways) take care
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Get well soon! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

sigpic

Comment

I know that there is One Power in the Universe and that is God.

I know that the Spirit flows through me and through you.

And I speak my word for perfect healing at just the right time, knowing that Loving Spirit is working through doctors and other healing professionals, and through the medicines to help bring this about.

I am so thankful for this knowledge and for you, BBB, for the fun and spirit you bring to us.

And so it is.

Amen.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I will definitely pray for you to get better! There will be many more MiceChat meets that you can attend, next next Saturday and Sunday in fact so please don't feel bad if you can't make it this week.

I got sick this week as well and I wish my hospital could have sent me home for a week.

Comment

Rest over the weekend. Don't come to Disneyland in case you contagious, the healthy will appreciate that.

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

hey triple b I will pray for you, and I hope that you feel better soon.

heres something in the meanwhile...

:squeeze:

love ya.

jason

Comment

Get well soon! Today I finally started to get over my flu which I've had since last Friday. You'll pull through, just take extra precautions and get some rest!

Comment

NOOOO Miss Bibbidy Bobbidy ! Don't get sick on us.

Comment

I will keep you in my prayer BBB! Get better soon!

Comment

Sorry, I save my health prayers for those with serious illnesses like cancer, heart disease, strokes, etc... Missing a family outing and a noon meet due to the flu isn't the end of the world...

Since you apparently have a virus, I'd recommend plenty of fluids and rest.

But I will pray that you will stay away from the Park for a while, since I will be there and don't need to catch anything!!! j/k!!! :lol:

Get well soon!

Comment

We were taught to pray all the time ... So serious illness is not needed. Hope you feel better Christine, you'll be in my prayers. Besides, these days, who knows what is serious and what isn't.
                          sigpic

Comment

Will definitely pray for you; take care of yourself and stay in this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                              We were taught to pray all the time ... So serious illness is not needed.

That's the nice thing about prayer. It's used in various ways by various people and usually ends up with various results...

Though I do hope the OP gets better real soon.

It's been way too long since a pickle photo shoot has been posted! :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X