This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. WHat is everyone's plans.

We are staying home, I am cooking dinner. There will just be the 6 of us. But mmmmmm I love turkey
    what are your plans

Friends for life

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Ohhhhhhhhh no i put this in the wrong lounge.. Mods can you put this in the main lounge.. Thanks:blush:

Friends for life

Comment

What... it looks like its in the right place to me.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        What... it looks like its in the right place to me.

awwwwwww thanks so much jody:squeeze:

Friends for life

Comment

You're welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving to the wonderful world of MiceChat!

Tomorrow, we will spend it with my mother in law about 30 miles away. This year it will just be the three of us, so I'm hoping we keep it simple. Standard stuff... turkey, dressing, scalloped taters, gravy... and I don't have to cook! Still have to help clean up, but thats not a big deal.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            You're welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving to the wonderful world of MiceChat!

Tomorrow, we will spend it with my mother in law about 30 miles away. This year it will just be the three of us, so I'm hoping we keep it simple. Standard stuff... turkey, dressing, scalloped taters, gravy... and I don't have to cook! Still have to help clean up, but thats not a big deal.

mmmm I think I would rather clean up than cook..

Friends for life

Comment

we might head on over to corona and go to my relatives house. I might spot aashee over there. lol. if not, then we'll be doing some thanksgiving cooking here at home.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving US Micechatters!

"I was planning to eat this sucker."
                Video: BBC News - President Obama pardons turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                  Happy Thanksgiving US Micechatters!

"I was planning to eat this sucker."
                  Video: BBC News - President Obama pardons turkey
                  hey fellow Canadian

Friends for life

Comment

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you too,Kelly. My dad and will be enoying travelling to Gilroy to enjoy the day. We'll be enjoying all the traditional fixins together with my brothers family at his girlfriends father's house. Her mom passed away not too long ago, too. We ar all a very tight knit froup of family and friends.

My dad and I will also be sharing a second helping of the holliday the next day at home. We will be cooking a ham and making mashed taters and gravy, yams, and enjoying cranberry sauce, pies, etc. etc. etc. I'll probably take in a move Friday... and communicating with my friends here at MiceChat.

Glad you and your family will be enjoying this day of thanks, together. Hope you enjoy the entire weekend.
                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                      Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you too,Kelly. My dad and will be enoying travelling to Gilroy to enjoy the day. We'll be enjoying all the traditional fixins together with my brothers family at his girlfriends father's house. Her mom passed away not too long ago, too. We ar all a very tight knit froup of family and friends.

My dad and I will also be sharing a second helping of the holliday the next day at home. We will be cooking a ham and making mashed taters and gravy, yams, and enjoying cranberry sauce, pies, etc. etc. etc. I'll probably take in a move Friday... and communicating with my friends here at MiceChat.

Glad you and your family will be enjoying this day of thanks, together. Hope you enjoy the entire weekend.
                      hi kenny, hvent heard from you in a long long time (sorry i lost your cell number).. how are you doing.. it must be hard at this time of year without your mom ((hugs))..

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                        hi kenny, hvent heard from you in a long long time (sorry i lost your cell number).. how are you doing.. it must be hard at this time of year without your mom ((hugs))..
                        I'm happy that I have famly and friends to share the holiday with. My mom will always be with me in spirit... antil I see her again one day. Was able to be of comfort to my dad today.

I'll send you an e-mail with my number. Am looking extremely forward to the holiday weekend.
                        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                          I'm happy that I have famly and friends to share the holiday with. My mom will always be with me in spirit... antil I see her again one day. Was able to be of comfort to my dad today.

I'll send you an e-mail with my number. Am looking extremely forward to the holiday weekend.
                          glad you were there for your dad ((Hugs))
                          yes please send me your cell number again hugs

Friends for life

Comment

happy thanksgiving everyone!

Orlando doing good
                            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                            Princess of Randomness

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Micers!

We had a nice day. My parents came up from Louisiana. One of my husband's troops and his family came over also. We had tons of food. WAY too much. But, it was all very yummy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X