This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disney Debit Card

Heres letting ya'll know that Chase Bank has partnered with Disney and offers a Debit card that pays reward points. Since I use a debit card for almost every purchase it actually builds points pretty fast. I've only had it two months an already gained $53 in actual value.

Spendable at pretty much anything Disney! Plus the cards have cool designs. Just sayin'...

Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Re: New Disney Debit Card

omg that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by PerformerInWaiting; 12-22-2009, 09:19 PM.
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

very cool.. if I didn't have two credit cards and a debit already I'd definitely consider this.. but my accounts are with Citibank.

Comment

Ah, that would be cool to have. I love my credit union too much though.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scorsese View Post
          very cool.. if I didn't have two credit cards and a debit already I'd definitely consider this.. but my accounts are with Citibank.
          Plus...Chase gave me some "secret" promotion where they deposited $100 into my account after I used the card 5 times. How do you say no to that?

Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Funny you bring this up, because my husband just came home today and wanted me to sign up my card. He did his, but he paid a $25 annual fee or something at sign up but then he got it back somehow in Disney money? I don't want to sign up because I don't want to pay the fee... (I am such a skeptic, lol!!) Is it worth it?

Comment

Um... I have a Chase debit card.. but yeah, if there is an annual fee I'd have to think about signing up for it. I use my debit card for everything too so if I'd make back more than I paid in fees... maybe.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                Funny you bring this up, because my husband just came home today and wanted me to sign up my card. He did his, but he paid a $25 annual fee or something at sign up but then he got it back somehow in Disney money? I don't want to sign up because I don't want to pay the fee... (I am such a skeptic, lol!!) Is it worth it?
                Depends how much you use the card. $25 yearly fee and two months later I've received $53 in Disney dollars. So my cost is nothing and I've gained $25, so If I use the card about the same all year long I will have earned about $300 just for doing what I'm doing already.

The merchants pay the points in fees when you use the card. When I was a merchant I hated these points cards because they cost me 1 to 2% more out of my profit just to accept them, but now I'm on the other end. I don't see why anyone would not think this was a good deal. especially a Disney person.

Comment

i have one. After using the card 5 times they give you the 25.00 back in points. Have heard or read anything about the 100.00.

Comment

Chase is EVIL. I'll stick with my local credit union.

Comment

I have had my Chase Disney card for a couple of years now and it is great. I've purchased 3 premium annual passes because of this deal. Since I purchased my passes in July of last year, I've earned enough dollars right now for two more passes with 6 months to go before I need to renew.

It is really worth the small annual fee if you use your credit card a lot.

Comment

Do you need to go into a branch to sign up or can you do it online?
                        Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
                          Do you need to go into a branch to sign up or can you do it online?
                          go into the branch

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            Um... I have a Chase debit card.. but yeah, if there is an annual fee I'd have to think about signing up for it. I use my debit card for everything too so if I'd make back more than I paid in fees... maybe.
                            We've had ours for about 3 months now and love them. There is an annual fee but it is tied to the account and you can have up to 4 cards on the same account and only pay the fee once. Points do add up pretty quick.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Is there a web site that has info about this?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X