This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to everyone at Micechat

I would just like to take a minute of my time to wish everyone at Micechat a Wonderful Safe Christmas. This is my first year at Micechat (boy the year went so fast) and I am so glad, but glad that I found this wonderful website, because I've gotten to meet such nice and wonderful people who I now can sincerely call friends. I personally met Dusty at the D23 expo and he was just as sweet and sincere as I thought he would be.

So with that, I wish Everyone at Micechat a wonderful christmas and a safe year filled with lots of joy, love, laughter and most important a year filled with good health.

God Bless

Cositaluvsmickey
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone at Micechat

Merry Chrstmas everyone! I spent the day working on the ski hill. Awesome day! clear, sunny, but hardly any people. I hope they were just out doing some last minute shopping. Hopefully the economy isn't keeping them away. Now I'm going to have Turkey dinner with my parents and sister.

Comment

About to head off to the first of two Church Services tonight (Lisa and I have different Religions)... But I should state the OP... God Bless!

It is important to note that not everyone has the same God, but it is also important to wish those who beleive in a Christian God, Merry Christmas!

No matter your beliefs, Happy Holidays!
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Merry Christmas Micechat and Micechatters!!
        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Felize Navidad, Buon Natale, Belated Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all MiceChatters!

Hope it brings a smile to your face!
          "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

And a happy NEW YEAR!!!

Comment

Merry Happy What ever you belive in have a safe Holiday!

Comment

Merry Christmas! The best of days to you and your familes.

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
                  I would just like to take a minute of my time to wish everyone at Micechat a Wonderful Safe Christmas. This is my first year at Micechat (boy the year went so fast) and I am so glad, but glad that I found this wonderful website, because I've gotten to meet such nice and wonderful people who I now can sincerely call friends. I personally met Dusty at the D23 expo and he was just as sweet and sincere as I thought he would be.

So with that, I wish Everyone at Micechat a wonderful christmas and a safe year filled with lots of joy, love, laughter and most important a year filled with good health.

God Bless

Cositaluvsmickey

hey thanks

I hope your christmas is a wonderful one as well.
                  God bless, dont work too hard, and of course, have fun (and make sure you leave room for dessert

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve to all and to all a good night! Santa's coming tonight!!!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Wrapping the last of my gifts, filling the stockings, grabbing one more cup of apple cider while watching It's A Wonderful Life. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Comment

So it's officially Christmas on the West coast! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post
                          Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Felize Navidad, Buon Natale, Belated Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all MiceChatters!

Hope it brings a smile to your face!
                          Don't forget that Kwanzaa (sp?) is still to come in January...

Merry Christmas to the best darn internet family anyone could ever hope to be part of.

And all the best for a great 2010.
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I wanted to share a quick story about something that happened at our Christmas Eve get-together.

I asked one of my nieces, maybe 10 or 11 years old, what she and her younger sister were leaving for Santa Claus tonight.

She pulled up to my ear, and said "I learned the Santa trick" last year...I just don't want to spoil it for my little sister. There's no such thing as Santa Claus, she said.

At which point I said oh yes there is, and he lives on, right here (pointing to my heart, and then hers). She thought a moment, then gve me a big hug.

After she left, I admit I had to go for the Kleenex.

Again, Merry Christmas.
                            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

That's a great story Barry. I always say "I don't care what other people say, I believe in him". They can arguement all they want but if you choose not to believe you've lost a lot.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X